Malaysia reported 4,239 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,007 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 28 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,007 Patients Discharged!
On 28 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,007 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,527,052 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.3%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,239 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,239 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,623,816
They also shared that there was 1 additional patient in the ICU – 511 cases right now, and 3 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 261 cases right now.
Day 167 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 167th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 7 Doctors Sick With COVID-19 After Anti-Vax, Pro-IVM Event!
- Why Japan Did NOT Use Ivermectin To Control COVID-19
- The Latest Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Did IPK Founder Choo Chuan Sin Die From Mixing Vaccines?
- Did Dr. Chai Koh Meow Die From Pfizer Booster Dose?
- Did Pfizer Add Heart Attack Drug To COVID Vaccine For Kids?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!