Malaysia reported 4,087 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,984 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 29 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,984 Patients Discharged!
On 29 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,984 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,532,036 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,087 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,087 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,627,903
They also shared that there were 4 fewer patients in the ICU – 507 cases right now, and 11 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 272 cases right now.
Day 168 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 168th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
Read more : Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 8 August 2021 Edition!
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Online Scam : Drip Ear Health For Tinnitus + Deafness!
- 7 Doctors Sick With COVID-19 After Anti-Vax, Pro-IVM Event!
- Why Japan Did NOT Use Ivermectin To Control COVID-19
- The Latest Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Did IPK Founder Choo Chuan Sin Die From Mixing Vaccines?
- Did Dr. Chai Koh Meow Die From Pfizer Booster Dose?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!