Malaysia reported 4,879 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,168 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 30 November 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,168 Patients Discharged!
On 30 November 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,168 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,537,204 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.4%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,879 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,879 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,632,782
They also shared that there were 2 additional patients in the ICU – 509 cases right now, and 20 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 252 cases right now.
Day 169 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 169th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Did KKM Detect Omicron Variant In Perak?!
- Black Friday Started From Sale Of Slaves After Thanksgiving?!
- Online Scam : Drip Ear Health For Tinnitus + Deafness!
- 7 Doctors Sick With COVID-19 After Anti-Vax, Pro-IVM Event!
- Why Japan Did NOT Use Ivermectin To Control COVID-19
- The Latest Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!