Malaysia reported 5,806 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 7,246 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 2 December 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 7,246 Patients Discharged!
On 2 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 7,246 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,551,253 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.5%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,806 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,806 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,644,027
They also shared that there were 11 additional patients in the ICU – 511 cases right now, and 8 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 266 cases right now.
Day 171 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 171st day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Fact Check : Omicron Variant Warning By RSA Doctors Group!
- Did KKM Detect Omicron Variant In Perak?!
- Black Friday Started From Sale Of Slaves After Thanksgiving?!
- Online Scam : Drip Ear Health For Tinnitus + Deafness!
- 7 Doctors Sick With COVID-19 After Anti-Vax, Pro-IVM Event!
- Why Japan Did NOT Use Ivermectin To Control COVID-19
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!