Malaysia reported 5,446 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,427 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 9 December 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,427 Patients Discharged!
On 9 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,427 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,586,822 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,446 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,446 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,678,465
They also shared that there were 9 fewer patients in the ICU – 419 cases right now, and 5 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 232 cases right now.
Day 178 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 178th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Get FREE Sinovac Booster Dose From Selvax!
- How To Get 80% Traffic Offence Discount From PDRM!
- How To Clear MySejahtera App Cache To Fix Problems!
- Seri Puteri School Cluster Shows COVID-19 Vaccine Working!
- Did WHO Warn Against Booster Dose + Vaccine Mixing?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!