Malaysia reported 5,058 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,997 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 10 December 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,997 Patients Discharged!
On 10 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,997 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,591,819 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,058 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 5,058 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,683,523
They also shared that there were 26 fewer patients in the ICU – 393 cases right now, and 20 fewer patients requiring respiratory support – 212 cases right now.
Day 170 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 170th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Get FREE Sinovac Booster Dose From Selvax!
- How To Get 80% Traffic Offence Discount From PDRM!
- How To Clear MySejahtera App Cache To Fix Problems!
- Seri Puteri School Cluster Shows COVID-19 Vaccine Working!
- Did WHO Warn Against Booster Dose + Vaccine Mixing?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!