Malaysia reported 4,626 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 4,690 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 11 December 2021…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,690 Patients Discharged!
On 11 December 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 4,690 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,596,509 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 96.6%.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 4,626 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 4,626 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,688,149
They also shared that there were 3 additional patients in the ICU – 396 cases right now, and 1 fewer patient requiring respiratory support – 211 cases right now.
Day 171 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 171st day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
COVID-19 In Malaysia : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Get FREE Sinovac Booster Dose From Selvax!
- How To Get 80% Traffic Offence Discount From PDRM!
- How To Clear MySejahtera App Cache To Fix Problems!
- Seri Puteri School Cluster Shows COVID-19 Vaccine Working!
- Did WHO Warn Against Booster Dose + Vaccine Mixing?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!