Malaysia reported 2,342 new COVID-19 cases today!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 17 January 2022…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : NA Patients Discharged!
On 17 January 2022, the Malaysia Ministry of Health did not announce how many patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 2,342 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 2,342 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,810,689
They also shared that there were 2 additional patients in the ICU – 184 cases right now, and 4 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 87 cases right now.
Day 209 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 209th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
- Maybank Down : Online, ATM, Branch, Debit Card!
- Malaysia To Start Vaccinating 5-11 Yo Children This Month!
- Pfizer vs. Sinovac – Which Is Better Against Omicron Variant?
- Why Sinovac Recipients May Need TWO Pfizer Booster Shots!
- Why You Should NOT Bother Paying For Sinovac Vaccine
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!