Malaysia reported 17,134 new COVID-19 cases, but discharged 5,681 patients who fully recovered!
Here are the COVID-19 updates for Malaysia on 9 February 2022…
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 5,681 Patients Discharged!
On 9 February 2022, the Malaysia Ministry of Health announced that another 5,681 patients fully recovered from COVID-19, and were discharged today!
That means a total of 2,829,752 COVID-19 patients have fully recovered in Malaysia so far! That’s a recovery rate of 95.7%
COVID-19 In Malaysia : 17,134 New Cases!
The third wave continues with 17,134 new cases in Malaysia!
This raises the total number of COVID-19 cases in Malaysia to 2,956,332
They also shared that there were 5 additional patients in the ICU – 143 cases right now, and 7 additional patients requiring respiratory support – 78 cases right now.
Day 230 Of National Recovery Plan In Malaysia
Today marks the 230th day of the National Recovery Plan (PPN), which was announced on 15 June 2021.
Under PPN, states have to achieve certain criteria to shift from Phase 1 (most stringent restrictions) to Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4 (most relaxed restrictions).
- Is Malaysia Going To Put 6 States Under MCO Next Week?!
- Malaysia Brakes On Quarantine-Free International Travel!
- Did Prof. Yaakov Jerris Say Vaccine Can’t Prevent Severe COVID-19?
- New Quarantine Rules For Close Contact + COVID-19 Positive!
- Seniors + Sinovac Recipients Must Get Booster By March!
- Why Denmark Is Able To Lift All COVID-19 Restrictions!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!