The Malaysian government just ordered the 6th EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order), locking down 8 parcels in Pusat Bandar Utara, Kuala Lumpur!
COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6th EMCO Area Locked Down!
On 20 April 2020, the Malaysian government announced their 6th EMCO (Enhancement Movement Control Order), encompassing eight parcels in Kuala Lumpur :
Under the advice of the Health Ministry, the Enhanced Movement Control Order will take place immediately on 20 April and will last until 3 May 2020.
What Happens During The 6th EMCO
The 6th Enhanced Movement Control Order aims to curb the spread of COVID-19 in the residential areas of Pusat Bandar Utama and the KL / Selayang Wholesale Market, through these methods :
- all residents are prohibited from leaving, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all non-residents and visitors are prohibited from entering the area, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all business activities in the building must stop, except for shops selling essential items.
- residents may order food deliveries, but they must be delivered to a designated place.
- a medical base will be opened in this Enhanced MCO area
- all entry and exit points of the building will be sealed
- the police, military, civil defence and RELA volunteers will control the Enhanced MCO area
The Malaysia Defence Minister, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, however, said that the Selayang Wholesale Market will remain open :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO
- COVID-19 : Masjid India Area On Enhanced MCO Lockdown!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Doctor Died Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 224 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- New COVID-19 Clusters Show The Danger Of Social Contact!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Military Cordons Off Jalan Masjid India Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 : Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion On EMCO!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 138 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!