The Malaysian government locked down two areas in Banting, after more than 20 foreigners there tested positive for COVID-19!
COVID-19 in Malaysia : Two Areas In Banting Locked Down!
At around 8 PM on 2 June 2020, the Malaysian government announced “administrative restrictions” for these areas in Banting, Selangor :
According to Senior Minister for Security Ismail Sabri Yaakob, both areas are under “administrative restrictions”, or “administrative EMCO”.
In these areas, residents will have their swab samples taken and tested for COVID-19, and movement in and out of the area will be tightly controlled. This is similar to the Chow Kit “restrictive restrictions (video below).
In non-administrative or “regular” EMCO, no one will be allowed to go into, or leave the EMCO area.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL Motorcycle Road Bullies With Fake Plates?
- 99 Speedmart COVID-19 Sudden Death Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Pos Malaysia : No Bonus Scam Exposed!
- Car Catching Fire From Hand Sanitiser Hoax Debunked!
- The Multi-Coloured Rosary Of Mother Teresa Hoax Debunked!
- Watch : Malaysian Police Fired TWICE To Disable Car!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- CMCO in Malaysia Extended To 9 June + No Raya Travel!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : PJ Old Town Locked Down!
- Fact Check : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : Chow Kit Locked Down!
- Fact Check : Chinese Man Attacked Over COVID-19 Racism!
- Bank Negara Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : What Changed?
- Fact Check : UNHCR Driving Licence For Malaysia
- Activities Forbidden In Malaysia During Economic Reopening!
- Malaysia MCO Phase 4 : Two Travel Restrictions Loosened!
- Fact Check : SGH Bills $192,068 For COVID-19 Treatment 😱
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : New Business Restrictions Lifted!
- Trump Gang Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- How To Open A Pre-Cut Coconut, The Easy Way!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : Selayang Baru Locked Down!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6th EMCO Area Locked Down!
- Johor Causeway Will Be Limited To 7 AM-7 PM
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- COVID-19 : Masjid India Area On Enhanced MCO Lockdown!
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Doctor Died Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- New COVID-19 Clusters Show The Danger Of Social Contact!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 138 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!