This is a dark day for Malaysia – five (5) COVID-19 patients died today – the highest daily loss to date.
Here is what we know so far about these five COVID-19 cases… May we learn something from their deaths. 🙁
A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
4th Death : Case 238
Case 238 was a 50 year-old man from the Tabligh gathering cluster – the third to die from that cluster.
He was admitted to the Melaka Hospital isolation ward on 12 March 2020, with symptoms of SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Infection).
He was placed on respiratory support on the 5th day, and eventually admitted to the ICU. But he passed away at 1:30 AM on 21 March 2020.
5th Death : Case 1031
Case 1031 was a 79 year-old Malaysian lady who was admitted to the Borneo Medical Centre on 16 March 2020, after suffering from fever and cough for 5 days.
On the second day of admission, she had trouble breathing but her family did not consent to respiratory support. She was taken home by her family on 17 March, and passed away on 18 March 2020.
She had close contact with two other COVID-19 positive cases – her son and daughter (Case 1032 who died too).
6th Death : Case 1032
Case 1032 is the 40 year old daughter of Case 1031. She was admitted to the Sarawak General Hospital on 18 March, after suffering from fever and cough since 7 March 2020.
She was confirmed to be COVID-19 positive on 19 March, and given respiratory support on the same day. However, she passed away at 1:20 PM on 21 March.
7th Death : Case 290
Case 290 is a 57 year-old Malaysian man with a history of travel to Vietnam, and contact with a COVID-19 case from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
He was admitted to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital on 18 March 2020, after suffering from fever, cough and a sore throat for a week.
His health deteriorated until he required respiratory support on 19 March. Unfortunately, he passed away at 3:22 PM on 21 March.
8th Death : Case 781
Case 781 is a 69 year-old Malaysian man from the Tabligh gathering cluster.
He was admitted to the Tumpat Hospital on 16 March 2020, after suffering from fever since 12 March 2020.
He was transferred to the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital in Kota Bahru on 18 March, after his condition deteriorated.
He was put on respiratory support on 19 March, but passed away at 4 PM on 21 March.
COVID-19 In Malaysia : At A Glance
As of today, the Malaysia Ministry of Health diagnosed 1,183 COVID-19 cases, and discharged 114 cases.
With the 8 deaths so far, there remains 1,061 patients being treated, with 37 cases in the ICU and 23 cases requiring respiratory support.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1183 Cases, 153 New, 5 More Dead!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Lim Guan Eng – Bitcoin Revolution Hoax Exposed!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 120 NEW, 7 Recoveries + 2 Deaths…
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : SJKC Puay Chai 2 Gets Sanitised As Precaution
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!