Mohd Dahlan overheard a conversation where one Tabligh participant told another man WHY he refused to be tested for COVID-19. You will be shocked by what he said!
Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
Please check out our new article for updates on this gobsmacking case of selfishness, and why we need to STAND UP against such thoughtless people!
COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
Last night, Mohd Dahlan Mohd Noor sat down at the Wan Peppered Egg (Wan Telur Berlada) restaurant in Klang, when he overheard a shocking conversation.
This was what Mohd Dahlan posted on the incident :
Baru berlaku depan saya ni. Kat kedai Wan Telur Berlada
Pakcik kopiah hijau tu tanya “mamak” depan tu
Pakcik : Shim, ko pergi Seri Petaling hari tu?
Mamak : Ya. Ramai pergi..
Pakcik : Ko tak pergi hospital check ke?!…
Mamak : Buat apa nak pergi?!! Kalau nak mati, mati jugak. Tak payah g check. Kita g masjid, dakwah..
Panjang lagi tapi gua malas nak taip. Dorang just 3 meter dari gua.
Gua bangun bayar, dan start kereta cari kedai makan lain. Brader ngan family dia anak kecik kat meja sebelah pon dengar sekali tadi. Dia pun bangun blah
And here is our English translation :
Just happened right in front of me. At Wan’s Peppered Egg stall.
The uncle with the green kopiah asked the Indian Muslim (Mamak) in front of him
Uncle : Shim, you went to Seri Petaling (mosque) that day?
Mamak : Yes, Many went…
Uncle : You didn’t go to the hospital for a check-up?
Mamak : Why bother? If we die, we die. There’s no need to go for any check-up. We go to the mosque, preach.
It’s a much longer conversation, but I’m too lazy to type. He was just 3 meters from me.
I got up to pay and went to eat at a different shop. Another man with his family (with small kids) at the next table also heard the conversation, got up and left.
If this is true, it is HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE of that man to refuse to come forward and get tested for COVID-19.
If anyone knows who he is, you need to contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC)!
Tabligh Gathering COVID-19 Cluster : What Happened?
On 12 March 2020, the Malaysia Ministry of Health detected the first case of a sporadic COVID-19 infection in Malaysia, which they caught as part of their COVID-19 surveillance program.
The patient, Case 131, attended the Tabligh gathering at the Seri Petaling Mosque in Kuala Lumpur for three (3) days, from 28 February until 1 March 2020.
Since then, the Ministry of Health has been working non-stop tracking down and testing those who attended the Tabligh gathering.
At the last count, they estimated about 16,000 people attended the Tabligh gathering – 14,500 Malaysians, and 2,500 foreigners.
Did You Attend The Tabligh Gathering?
The Malaysia Ministry of Health is looking for those who attended the Ijtimak Tabligh at the Seri Petaling Mosque from 28 February to 1 March 2020.
Recommended : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
If you attended that Ijtimak Tabligh on any of those days, please contact the District Health Office, or the National Crisis Preparedness And Response Centre (CPRC) numbers below :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- 428 COVID-19 Cases In Malaysia : 190 NEW + 7 Recoveries!
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
- COVID-19 : National Instruments Penang Quarantine + Cleaning!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- Tom Hanks COVID-19 Coronavirus Death Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 41 New Cases + 2 Recoveries Today!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 39 New Cases, 197 Total Today!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : SJKC Puay Chai 2 Gets Sanitised As Precaution
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!