Air travel is getting hit hard by COVID-19, and United Airlines just responded by offering FREE flight changes for a whole year!
Here is what Oscar Munoz, United Airlines CEO, just blasted out in an email to all United Airlines customers!
United Airlines Fights COVID-19 With FREE Flight Changes!
With COVID-19 seriously threatening air travel worldwide, United Airlines is trying to make things a little easier on jittery flyers by offering them free flight changes for a whole year!
And they are extending the offer to all bookings, irrespective of the ticket or fare type, or destination. But note that this only applies to flight bookings made from now until 31 March 2020 :
To give you the greatest flexibility, when you book any flight with us now through March 31, you can change it for free over the next 12 months – any ticket, any fare type, any destination.
We are not sure if United Airlines will extend the offer into April or May, but that ought to give their customers some peace of mind.
Here are the specific terms and conditions for the free flight changes policy at United Airlines :
Tickets: For tickets issued March 3 through March 31, 2020, customers will be permitted to change free of charge to a flight of equal or lesser value up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date. If the new flight is priced higher, the customer may change for no fee but must pay the fare difference. If the new flight is priced lower, the customer may change for free but no residual value will be given. If the customer decides to cancel their flight, they can retain the value of the ticket to be applied to a new ticket without fee for travel up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date.
Cancellations: If the customer decides to cancel the flight they booked between March 3 and March 31, 2020, they can retain the value of the ticket to be applied to a new ticket without fee for travel up to 12 months from the original ticket issue date.
Fare Validity: This applies to all tickets, all fare types, all destinations, all points-of-sale, all travel dates available for sale, provided ticket number starts with 016.
Minimum Stay: No minimum stay.
Blackout Dates: No blackout dates.
Miscellaneous: Fares, fees, rules and offers are subject to change without notice. Seats are capacity-controlled and may not be available on all flights or days. Fares are nonrefundable except during the first 24 hours after purchase. Other restrictions may apply.
COVID-19 Measures By United Airlines
Oscar Munoz also explained what measures United Airlines is taking to minimise the COVID-19 risks to its passengers :
On The Ground
Our team of in-house medical experts and industrial hygienists oversee our aircraft cleaning procedures to ensure they meet or exceed all CDC guidelines.
Hard surfaces such as lavatories, tray tables, window shades and armrests are thoroughly wiped down with a high-grade disinfectant and multi-purpose cleaner.
And when we are advised by the CDC of a person who has traveled on board and is potentially exhibiting coronavirus symptoms, that aircraft is taken out of service and sent through a full decontamination process that includes our standard cleaning procedures plus washing ceilings and overhead bins and scrubbing the interior.
In The Air
Our aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art circulation systems, similar to those found in hospitals, which use a high-efficiency (HEPA) filter to circulate the air and remove more than 99% of airborne particles.
We’re also adjusting our inflight service to limit person-to-person contamination. This includes handing beverages directly to customers instead of allowing customers to touch a tray and ensuring all flight attendants wear gloves during service.
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Fake TNB Contractor Asking To Inspect / Change Meter!
- Robbers Rammed Couple After Getting Caught In The Act!
- Robbers Pretending To Be Gov Officers Hoax Debunked!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 18 New Cases, No Sporadic Spread! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : Another Recovery, 20 New Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 41 New Cases + 2 Recoveries Today! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: UOB Confirms COVID-19 Positive Case At Penang Branch! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 120 NEW, 7 Recoveries + 2 Deaths... | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1183 Cases, 153 New, 5 More Dead! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others | Rojak Pot
Pingback: US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet | The Rojak Pot