Please note that a police permit is NOT required for people travelling to receive their COVID-19 vaccination!
Here are the details!
Why Need Police Permit For COVID-19 Vaccination???
When the Malaysian government announced the imposition of MCO restrictions on six districts in Selangor, it was announced that interstate and inter-district travel was FORBIDDEN for those districts, except for emergencies and work.
Emergencies, including seeking medical treatment and in cases of death, would require police permission as per the MCO SOP; while work would require a worker’s pass or employer’s letter.
This would mean that those who received their COVID-19 vaccination appointments in other districts, or volunteered to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine would have to request for a police permit, in order to travel to their vaccination centres!
Police Permit NOT Required For COVID-19 Vaccination!
Fortunately, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister, Khairy Jamaluddin, quickly clarified that you do NOT need police permission.
Just show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination appointment at the district boundaries. This can be on MySejahtera, the COVID-19 vaccination website, or the SMS.
For MCO districts, you WILL be allowed to cross district lines for your vaccination appointment. Just show proof of your appointment on MySj, website or sms at district boundaries. You will not require a letter from the police.
— Khairy Jamaluddin 🇲🇾🌺 (@Khairykj) May 4, 2021
- MCO In Selangor + Hari Raya SOP Updates!
- More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Optional, Offered To Volunteers!
- When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination?
- No More UPSR + PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
- Raya Holiday Extended + Schools Closed For 2 Weeks!
- Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- PDRM Tightens Interstate Travel For Social Visits, Not Work!
- Tanker Hits Juru Toll, Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- You Can Ask To Vaccinate On Same Day As Your Spouse!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 424376 Cases, 389846 Discharged, 1591 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 432425 Cases, 396004 Discharged, 1632 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 436944 Cases, 398723 Discharged, 1657 Dead
Pingback: MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Golf Allowed And Then Banned Again! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Travel + Certain Activities Now FORBIDDEN Across Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 440677 Cases, 401934 Discharged, 1683 Dead
Pingback: MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens + Childcare Can Open Again! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 444484 Cases, 405388 Discharged, 1700 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 448457 Cases, 408236 Discharged, 1722 Dead
Pingback: Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 453222 Cases, 411360 Discharged, 1761 Dead
Pingback: UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccination @ UM : A Video + Picture Guide! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!