JKJAV just announced that 2,800 COVID-19 vaccination appointments at WTC KL on 15-16 May will be rescheduled!
Here is what we know so far…
COVID-19 Vaccination @ WTC On 15-16 May Rescheduled!
Just minutes ago, JKJAV – the Special Committee On COVID-19 Vaccine Supply – announced that a number of COVID-19 vaccination (AstraZeneca) appointments at WTC KL will be rescheduled.
This decision was taken to reduce overcrowding, as the number of daily COVID-19 cases has gone up.
To be clear – NOT ALL of the AstraZeneca vaccination appointments on those two dates will be rescheduled. Only some 2,800 people are affected.
AstraZeneca vaccination appointments on other dates at WTC are NOT affected.
AstraZeneca vaccination appointments at other vaccination centres are also NOT affected.
Those selected to be rescheduled will receive their new appointment dates from TOMORROW, 12 May 2021 onwards.
The new appointment dates will be from 17 to 23 May 2021.
JKJAV On COVID Vaccination Reschedule @ WTC
This was the tweet by JKJAV on the AZ vaccination rescheduling at WTC for 15 and 16 May 2021.
Due to the daily increase of COVID-19 cases, a number of AstraZeneca vaccination appointments scheduled on 15 & 16 May at @wtcklofficial will be RESCHEDULED. The new appointment dates will be from 17 to 23 May.
Other dates & PPVs are not affected.
— Vaksin COVID-19 🇲🇾 (@JKJAVMY) May 10, 2021
- Kluang In Johor Now Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Too!
- Travel + Certain Activities Now FORBIDDEN Across Malaysia!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Golf Allowed And Then Banned Again!
- Penang, Perak + Pahang : What Areas Are Under MCO 3.0?
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Outdoor Sports Allowed Again!
- KL + Parts Of Perak, Johor, Terengganu Under MCO Too!
- Selangor Closes Schools + Ramadan Bazaars!
- Travel For COVID-19 Vaccination Do NOT Need Police Permit!
- MCO In Selangor + Hari Raya SOP Updates!
- More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Optional, Offered To Volunteers!
- When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination?
- No More UPSR + PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
- Raya Holiday Extended + Schools Closed For 2 Weeks!
- Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!
Pingback: No MCO 3.0 In Sabah, Sarawak May Follow Too! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 444484 Cases, 405388 Discharged, 1700 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 448457 Cases, 408236 Discharged, 1722 Dead
Pingback: Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 453222 Cases, 411360 Discharged, 1761 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 458077 Cases, 414707 Discharged, 1788 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 462190 Cases, 418897 Discharged, 1822 Dead
Pingback: New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 466330 Cases, 422329 Discharged, 1866 Dead
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Programme : Round 2 Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 474556 Cases, 429103 Discharged, 1947 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 479421 Cases, 432600 Discharged, 1994 Dead
Pingback: UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 485496 Cases, 436116 Discharged, 2040 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 492302 Cases, 440032 Discharged, 2099 Dead
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MCO 3.0 : No Total Lockdown, Only Some Tightening... | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: WARNING : Klang Valley ICUs Now At 113% Capacity! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 518600 Cases, 456273 Discharged, 2309 Dead
Pingback: How To Register For Your AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 525889 Cases, 460062 Discharged, 2369 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 533367 Cases, 464727 Discharged, 2432 Dead