Find out how to get a COVID-19 vaccine exemption in Malaysia, with a digital certificate in MySejahtera!
Vaccine Exemption Certificate In Malaysia : What Is It?
Everyone who gets vaccinated in Malaysia receives a MySejahtera digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate, as well as a physical vaccination card.
They are both accepted as proof of your vaccination, but the digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate is definitely much more convenient to use.
But what about those who cannot get vaccinated? They can’t get the vaccine, and won’t be able to freely work or travel.
Fortunately, there is a solution – a digital vaccine exemption certificate in MySejahtera, granting them the same privileges as those who are fully-vaccinated.
Vaccine Exemption Certificate In Malaysia : How To Get One?
First, it must be pointed out that the vaccine exemption certificate will only be issued to those who cannot be vaccinated due to medical issues.
It will not be issued to those who choose not to be vaccinated out of personal conviction, philosophical or religious reasons.
Hence, it requires a pre-vaccination assessment to be conducted by a medical professional at a private hospital or a government clinic / hospital.
Here are the steps you need to take to obtain the vaccine exemption certificate :
- Obtain a Pre-Vaccination Assessment Slip from any of these medical professionals :
a) your treating medical professional at a private hospital,
b) a family medicine specialist at a government clinic, or
c) a treating specialist / medical officer at a specialist government hospital
- Submit the Pre-Vaccination Assessment Slip to the nearest District Health Office (PKD).
- Your application will be processed within 7 days.
Once it’s been verified that you have an absolute contraindication to any of the approved COVID-19 vaccine, you will receive the COVID-19 vaccine exemption digital certificate in MySejahtera.
This will grant you the same privileges as those who are fully-vaccinated.
- How Schools Will Reopen In New PPN Phase 3 + 4 States!
- All States Upgraded To PPN Phase 3 / 4 + SOP Changes!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 11 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 11 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 11 October Edition!
- How To Get MySejahtera Certificate For Overseas Vaccine!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!