National Instruments Penang just confirmed that one of their employees has tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what they have decided to do, to mitigate the COVID-19 risk to their Penang campus and employees!
National Instruments Penang Confirms COVID-19 Case
In an email to their staff, National Instruments confirmed that one of their colleagues was just tested positive for COVID-19.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health will identify the close contacts of this National Instruments employee in the next 24 hours, and they will be required to be tested and self-quarantined.
But out of an abundance of caution, National Instruments decided that :
- all of their Zone A employees will be asked to work from home until 27 March 2020.
- they will sanitise and deep clean their entire Penang campus during the weekend.
- their Zone B employees will be able to resume work on Monday, 16 March 2020.
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Covid-19 : Important Site Update
We have been informed that an NI Penang employee in Zone A has tested positive for Covid-19. The safety and health of our employees and manufacturing operations are NI’s top priority right now.
- NI Management in collaboration with Malaysia’s Ministry of Health (Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia or KKM) is taking all necessary steps to contain this situation.
- Ministry of Health has identified and recommended testing and self-quarantine of a small number of our employees through contact tracing. These employees will be notified by Ministry of Health in the next 24 hours directly.
- Based on the direction of Ministry of Health, we cannot disclose the identity of the affected employee or the identities of the employees who will be contacted.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are going to ask all Zone A employees to work from home until March 27.
- Sanitization and deep cleaning will be performed for the entire site and Zone B employees will be back to work on March 16 (Monday).
- Please continue to read all communications that we send out regarding this as we update on the situation and respond accordingly.
- Please do not speculate or proliferate unverified information. Please always refer to official Malaysian Government channels and NI communications.
Please speak to your manager if you have questions or concerns.
National Instruments Penang Email On COVID-19 Case
Here is a copy of the email that was issued to all National Instruments employees in Penang.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : UOB Penang Case From Tabligh Gathering!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 41 New Cases + 2 Recoveries Today!
- Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined!
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 39 New Cases, 197 Total Today!
- Free Drive-Through COVID-19 Testing Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Agilent Penang Shuts Down As Well!
- COVID-19 : India Suspends Travel Visas Until 15 April 2020!
- COVID-19 : SJKC Puay Chai 2 Gets Sanitised As Precaution
- COVID-19 : Malaysia MOH Looks For Ijtimak Tabligh Attendees
- COVID-19 : Keysight Penang Temporary Closure Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- Private COVID-19 Tests In Malaysia : Here Are The Details!
- COVID-19 : Motorola Penang Evacuation Clarified!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Temporarily Bans Cruise Ships!
- COVID-19 : How Malaysia Conducts Home Surveillance!
- H1N1 American Pandemic : Chinese Propaganda Debunked!
- COVID-19 : United Airlines Offers FREE Changes For 1 Year!
- COVID-19 : Malaysia Limits Travel From Japan, Italy + Iran!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : How To Plan + Book Your Flights!
- AirAsia Unlimited Pass : NOT Worth The Hassle!
- Souvenir Passport Stamp : Don’t Put It In Your REAL Passport!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge Continues To Injure Children!
- Tripping Jump / Skull Breaker Challenge : Warn Your Kids!
- Irmaos Fuinha : Thank These IDIOTS For Skull Breaker!
- Skull Breaker Challenge Killed This Girl : Warn Your Kids!
- Skull Breaker TikTok Challenge : One Mother’s Warning!
- Tesco 101st Anniversary Scam Exposed!
- Get 10,000 FREE TNG RFID Tags At These Shell Stations!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Braun + Infineon : Suspected COVID-19 Cases Quarantined! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: 790 COVID-19 Cases In Malaysia : 117 New, 11 Recoveries! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 1030 Cases, 12 Recoveries, 1 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1183 Cases, 153 New, 5 More Dead! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 2161 Cases, 130 New, 3 More Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 6-Month Loan Moratorium : What's The Financial Impact? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: MAEPS Converted Into 500-Bed COVID-19 Hospital | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 2320 Cases, 159 New, 1 More Dead | Rojak Pot