No, COVID-19 patients in Malaysia CANNOT request to be treated with ivermectin in hospitals!
Find out what’s the new ivermectin claim, and what the FACTS really are!
Why People Think COVID-19 Patients Can Request For Ivermectin?
Recently, people discovered that the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) allows off-label use of ivermectin in hospitals.
Unfortunately, this led people to falsely claim that COVID-19 patients in Malaysia can now request to be treated with ivermectin.
Here are some examples (with our English translation) :
COVID-19 Patients Cannot Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia!
Those viral messages are all FALSE!
COVID-19 patients in Malaysia cannot request to be treated with ivermectin in hospitals.
On 10 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health denounced those viral messages as FALSE. Here is our English translation :
Currently, COVID-19 patients with mild or moderate symptoms (Stage 2-3) are being enrolled in the Ivermectin Treatment Efficacy in COVID-19 High-Risk Patients (I-TECH) trial that is being conducted by the Institute for Clinical Research (ICR).
We should point out that ivermectin is not approved for human use in Malaysia, and that the illegal illegsale of ivermectin is subject to a massive fine of up to RM 50,000, and/or up to 5 years of jail.
- Was Shopee Warehouse Closed After 50 COVID-19 Cases?
- Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya Now Used For COVID-19 Cases?
- National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 9 July 2021 Edition!
- Supermarkets + Departmental Stores Can Fully Open in Phase 1 Areas!
- Sabah Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
- More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
- How To Avoid Empty COVID-19 Vaccine Injection?
- Don’t Use MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!