Find out how to register for the FREE COVID-19 vaccine on MySejahtera!
Be amongst the first in line for the FREE COVID-19 vaccine in Malaysia!
You Can Now Register For FREE COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
On 22 February 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health released MySejahtera 1.0.28 for iOS and Android devices, which adds the option to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
This was updated to version 1.0.29 on 24 February 2021, with bug fixes. Be sure to update to the latest version, before you start the registration process!
How To Register For FREE COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
Here is our video guide on how to register for COVID-19 vaccination using the MySejahtera app.
It’s the same process, whether you are using an Apple iPhone, or an Android smartphone.
Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can redo the registration, to correct for mistakes.
For those who prefer pictures and text, here is our step-by-step pictorial guide :
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.29 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here] – to start with the registration process.
- You will be asked to verify your name and IC (MyKad) or passport number, as well as your MySJ ID (your telephone number). Click Submit if they are correct, or Edit if they are wrong.
- After verifying your details, you will be informed that the COVID-19 Vaccination Program is currently in Phase 1 – for frontliners only.
- Public registration for Phase 2 and Phase 3 will only start on 1 March 2021. However, you can still pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine on MySejahtera by tapping on CLICK HERE.
- You will be asked to answer three simple questions, to determine whether you should be classed under Phase 2 or Phase 3 of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program, as well as your location.
- The address search option may not work. If that happens, tap on the Location finder (circled in red) to let MySejahtera use your GPS location.
Please BE HONEST in this assessment. It will, after all, be verified by the Ministry of Health.
When it comes to Question no. 2 – Do you have any comorbities? – that refers to any medical condition you have that may put you at greater risk of dying from COVID-19.
For your reference, this includes :
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Heart disease
- Chronic lung disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Low Immunity (Immunocompromised)
- Once you are satisfied with your answers, hit Submit and you are done!You should see this screen pop-up (for version 1.0.29 onwards).
Then all you have to do is wait for the Malaysia Ministry of Health to contact you when it is your turn to be vaccinated against COVID-19!
Confirm Your COVID-19 Vaccination Registration
Don’t leave just yet. Make sure your registration was completed properly using these steps :
- Go back to the MySejahtera main screen, and tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option again.
- In this screen, tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here] again.
- If you see this screen, then you have successfully registered for the COVID-19 vaccination program.
No Need To Register Again For COVID-19 Vaccination
On 3 March 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin said that “there is no need to resubmit” the application.
He clarified this on 4 March 2021, stating that MySejahtera is currently updating its vaccination registration record.
So there is NO NEED to register for vaccination again, even if you do not see the vaccination status page above.
As long as you submitted your registration and saw this THANK YOU pop-up, you have successfully registered for the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- SUKE Highway Collapse Due To Overloaded Trailer!
- 1148 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 3 March 2021
- Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits!
- Inter-District Travel Allowed Across Malaysia, Except In Sabah!
- MCO 2.0 Over, Now CMCO + RMCO Until 18 March 2021!
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 15 March 2021!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- MICE + Busking Activities Allowed In MCO Areas!
- Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List : Travel Inside!
- Ampang Jaya Police HQ Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Pos Malaysia : No Road Tax Renewal Until April 2021!
- Tam Pui / Chinese Potty Not For Serving Wine / Soup!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!