Instead of railing against corruption and crime, some Muslim writers are focusing their religious ire on dabbing. Yes, DABBING, of all things.
In fact, they claim that the trend of dabbing is turning children into devil worshippers!
According to these writers, it is haram and unbelievably, they claim it’s a Jewish and Christian plot to lead innocent Muslim children astray. I shit you not.
Dabbing Is Devil Worship
These Muslim writers are claiming that dabbing is a dance that worships the devil.
One even creatively suggested that the word “DAB” stood for “Demons Are Bright“. The same blogger claims that it is an insidious Jewish and Christian plot to lure gullible Muslim children into converting to their religions.
One Malay blog, Oh My Media, also bizarrely segued into a criticism of the “sign of the horns” gesture, claiming that rockers were using it to worship the devil during rock concerts.
So in addition to dabbing, we will have to debunk their absurd claim that the “sign of the horns” is also a way to worship the devil.
Dabbing is a dance move, in which “the dancer simultaneously drops the head while raising an arm and the elbow in a gesture that has been noted to resemble sneezing“.
The dance itself is called the Dab.
Like twerking, dabbing is a modern dance move. In fact, it originated in the Atlanta hip-hop scene around 2012, but only came into prominence in 2015.
Dabbing Is NOT Giving The Dap!
One Omani writer disagreed with us, claiming that the Dab originated in the Vietnam War amongst black soldiers. Unfortunately, she confused the Dab with the Dap.
Now they sound the same, but they are really quite different. We will let former US President Barack Obama demonstrate how he gives the dap…
And we will let Tracy Morgan and Alec Baldwin show you how they give each other the dap.
However, dabbing can be part of giving a dap… Confused? LOL!
Dabbing Did NOT Originate In Egypt!
In any case, dabbing is certainly NOT an ancient way to worship the Egyptian gods.
The picture used to claim that it was used to worship the ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses was actually cropped from a February 2016 drawing that was posted in 4chan on the We Wuz Kingz topic.
We Wuz Kingz (also Kangz n Shiet) pokes fun at the Black Egyptian Hypothesis that claims that Egypt was a Black civilisation and the pharaohs were Africans.
The picture is satire. By showing the pharaoh doing the Dab, the artist is pointing out the absurdity of the Black Egyptian Hypothesis claim.
The writers who falsely claimed it as evidence that dabbing was used to worship Egyptian gods are FULLY AWARE of this, because guess what – they always crop out the bottom half showing a modern black youth doing the dab!
Sign Of The Horns
The sign of the horns was popularised by Ronnie James Dio of the heavy metal band, Heaven & Hell and the rock band Black Sabbath.
However, it was not a sign worshipping the devil, even though the Kitab al-Bulhan (Book of Wonders) did depict Satan using the gesture.
Like the pentagram, it was commonly misunderstood to be a sign of the devil. In the Italian culture, the sign of the horns is a protective gesture like the pentagram.
Called el corna, it was used traditionally to ward off the “evil eye” (mallocio). Dio actually copied it from his Italian grandmother who always used it.
The sign of the horns is also used by Hindus and Buddhists. The hand gesture is called “Karana Mudrā“, and is used to “expel demons” and remove “sickness or negative thoughts“.
So the showing the sign of the horns is actually the OPPOSITE of worshipping the devil. It’s actually to WARD OFF the devil.
Lying Is A Sin In Islam
Whether the Dab is a good or decent dance is a matter of opinion. What is NOT a matter of opinion though is whether dabbing is a devil worshipping dance. It most certainly is not.
Muslim writers, small or large, should always remember that lying is a sin in Islam, whenever they write about other religions.
In fact, it is considered the most wicked of crimes. Here are selected quotes from the Quran on lying and making false accusations :
“The curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars.” [Quran 24:7]
“Indeed Allah does not guide one who is a transgressor and a liar.” [Quran 40:28]
“Do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it].” [Quran 2:42]
These naughty Muslim writers would do well to remember them, and STOP making up false stories to instigate hatred and division.
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- Magistrate Court SCAM ALERT! Ignore These Calls!
- Princeton University Fridge Magnets Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!