The government of Malaysia just announced that selected travellers will NO LONGER need to get tested daily after arriving in Malaysia!
Here is what you need to know!
Daily Covid-19 Tests No Longer Required For These Travellers!
On 2 March 2022, the government of Malaysia announced that selected travellers will NO LONGER need to get tested daily after arriving in Malaysia!
From 3 March 2022 onwards, travellers entering Malaysia through these programmes no longer need to undergo daily COVID-19 tests.
- VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) travellers
- LITB (Langkawi Travel Bubble) travellers
- OSC (One Stop Centre) travellers
- Travellers from the United Kingdom
Visitors using the VTL, LITB and OSC programmes also do not need to undergo mandatory quarantine on arrival in Malaysia.
OSC travellers also no longer require a chaperone.
However, please note that visitors from the United Kingdom must still undergo mandatory quarantine, even though they no longer need to undergo daily COVID-19 tests.
Important Links For Travellers To Malaysia
Here are some important links for foreign travellers, and Malaysian citizens, who intend to travel to Malaysia:
- No More Casual Contact Status In MySejahtera!
- VMS Blockchain Error With MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate?
- Fact Check : Is Queen Elizabeth Dead From COVID-19?!
- Chinese Media Accidentally Leaks Ukraine Censorship Order!
- Did NATO Promise Russia Not To Expand A Single Inch East?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!