Steel scaffolding from the DASH highway under construction collapsed today, injuring two workers!
Here is what we know so far…
DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
At around 7 PM today (19 June 2021), steel scaffolding from the DASH highway under construction near the Kota Damansara toll of the NKVE highway collapsed.
Two Bangladeshi workers (between 20 and 40 years old) were under the steel scaffolding when it fell from a height of about 12 metres.
Both workers suffered injuries from the flying debris, and have been taken to the Sungai Buloh Hospital for treatment.
PROLINTAS Statement On DASH Scaffolding Collapse
PROLINTAS, the developer of the DASH highway, issued a stop work order, and their ERT (Emergency Response Team) had already started to remove the debris.
Here is our English translation of the PROLINTAS statement on the incident :
STEEL SCAFFOLDING COLLAPSE INCIDENT AT HIGHWAY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Kuala Lumpur, 19 June 2021 – Project Lintasan Damansara-Shah Alam Sdn. Bhd., the developer for the DASH (Damansara-Shah Alam Elevated Highway) construction project confirms that there was an incident where steel scaffolding fell inside the DASH construction area near Kota Damansara late this afternoon.
In that incident, two Bangladeshi workers suffered injuries and were brought to the Sungai Buloh Hospital for treatment. The incident did not involve highway users or the public because it happened within a closed construction area. The DASG Emergency Response Team (ERT) was on site to control traffic and remove the steel scaffolding.
A stop work order was issued immediately. The developer and main contractor will give their full cooperation to the relevant authorities investigating this incident.
We will issue follow-up statements regarding this incident from time to time.
- Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Deliveries During MCO?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse Because Of Pfizer Vaccine?
- Pfizer + AstraZeneca Vaccines Effective Against Delta Variant!
- Malaysia Approves CanSino + J&J COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Warning : Viral SPM 2020 Grading Scale Is Misleading!
- PDRM : Who Is Allowed To Pass A Police Roadblock?
- Giant Kota Damansara : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- RM2K Fine For Not Updating MySejahtera Status Every Day?
- SPM + SVM 2021 Examinations Delayed To 2022!
- PdPR (Online Learning) For All Schools Until July 2021!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Thank you!