Did Death aka the Grim Reaper cross Westminster Abbey during the Coronation of King Charles III?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Death Appeared At King Charles’ Coronation!
People are posting video clips that appear to show Death aka the Grim Reaper crossing Westminster Abbey during the Coronation of King Charles III!
Who invited the Grim Reaper? #Coronation #death
The Grim Reaper, the personification of death, was spotted at the coronation of King Charles III
Death traverses the halls of the palace during the coronation of King Charles III. A sign that was deliberately intended for the camera of the public and reveals the new epoch to us.
Recommended : Did Joe Biden Insult Britain With Coronation Snub?!
Did Death / Grim Reaper cross Westminster Abbey during King Charles' Coronation?! 😲
What happened : https://t.co/QvRzeNyLNu#TechARP #KingCharles #Coronation #Royalty #Celebrity #Facts #FactsMatter #FactCheck #Death #GrimReaper #Viral #Controversy #RoyalFamily #Fake #FakeNews pic.twitter.com/URbG8fO2hB
— Dr. Adrian Wong (@DrAdrianWong) May 9, 2023
Truth : Death Did Not Appear At King Charles’ Coronation!
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS circulating on social media, and here are the reasons why!
Fact #1 : Viral Video Is Genuine
Some people are claiming that the video was altered by Russian / Chinese agents to make a mockery of the British royal family. Others are claiming that the video was taken down to “scrub out” Death / the Grim Reaper.
That’s not true – the video is genuine, and was part of the live telecast to more than 20 million people. The livestream was not removed to be edited either.
Fact #2 : This Viral Photo Was Edited
This photo showing Death / the Grim Reaper with a scythe was edited from the original screenshot.
In the original screenshot, the figure is only carrying a staff or rod. The fake news creator added a blade to the end of that staff / rod, to make it appear like it was Death / the Grim Reaper.
Recommended : Did Kate Middleton Just Attack Prince Harry + Meghan?!
Fact #3 : It Was A Verger, Not Death / Grim Reaper
Newsweek settled the matter by simply contacting Westminster Abbey, which identified the figure as a verger – a member of the abbey community who assists with religious services, but is not a member of the clergy.
A verger is sometimes seen carrying a rod before a bishop or dean as his symbol of office. That could explain what the verger was carrying – a rod, and not a scythe.
So no, it was not Death or the Grim Reaper, but simply a lay person who was helping out during the coronation.
Recommended : Did Prince William Finally Dump Rose Hanbury?!
Fact #4 : This Is Just Fake News About Royal Family
This is just another example of fake news about the British royal family, although I have to point that most people did not really believe that it was Death or the Grim Reaper.
However, here are other examples of genuine fake news about the British royal family…
- Did Joe Biden Insult Britain With Coronation Snub?!
- Did Kate Middleton Just Attack Prince Harry + Meghan?!
- Did Prince William Finally Dump Rose Hanbury?!
- Are Prince William + Kate Out Of The Coronation?!
- Are Prince Harry + Meghan Markle Getting A Divorce?!
- Did Meghan Markle Just Separate From Prince Harry?!
- Was Meghan Markle Stripped Of Royal Title + Banned From UK?!
- Did King Charles just expel Meghan from Royal Family?!
- Did Meghan Demand Salary As Prince Harry’s Wife?!
- Did Kate Middleton Accept Prince William’s Mistress?!
- Was Prince William Caught Seducing Jacinda Ardern?!
- Buckingham Palace Seized Prince Harry’s Properties?!
- Is Rose Hanbury now royalty, ousting Kate Middleton?!
Please help us fight fake news – SHARE this article, and SUPPORT our work!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Did 6 yo Anastasia Weaver Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Clint Eastwood Just Die From Ligma Virus?!
- Are Ukrainians Spending Western Money On Parties?!
- Do COVID-19 Vaccines DOUBLE Heart Attack Risk?!
- Did Joe Biden Insult King Charles With Coronation Snub?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!