The RM500 Don Don Donki giveaway being actively shared on social media is a SCAM!
Please IGNORE it, and do NOT click or participate in it
RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
Malaysians have gone ga-ga over Don Don Donki – Japan’s biggest discount chain store, and scammers have taken notice.
They quickly created a fake Don Don Donki giveaway, which many people have been sharing it on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Clicking on it leads you to a fake Don Don Donki Brand Awareness Survey, using Google Docs.
To the uninitiated, it may appear genuine. After all, there is a 100% Guarantee stamp, right? How can this be a scam?
But think about it for a second – have you ever seen a survey with just TWO questions?
This fake Don Don Donki survey is intentionally short because the scammer doesn’t want people to quit on seeing a long survey.
In a genuine survey, you would be asked to key in your details for Don Don Donki management to contact you.
Instead, after you submit, you are taken to what appears to be a Don Don Donki page, asking if you are a member.
This is a FAKE Don Don Donki page. You have been redirected to www.promohebat-my-76.com/cgi-bin/wingame.pl, with the string partner_pk=355.
What basically happened is that you have been tricked into this page by the scammer’s affiliate with a partner number of 355, who gets paid for every person tricked into opening this page.
Whether you choose Yes or No, you will be taken to the same page which is made to look as if you are registering for the voucher.
The truth is you are being tricked into agreeing to share your information with AP Marketing Asia Pacific Limited – a Hong Kong company that collects data to sell, or to push promotions for their clients.
If you key in your details, then you are agreeing to let them sell your email address and contact information to third-parties, as well as accept promotional offers from their clients.
In the next page, they will ask you for your mobile number, and your date of birth. This exposes you to scammers who can use this information for phishing attacks against you or your bank.
In subsequent pages, you are asked to participate in surveys for their clients like Etiqa, and then asked to participate in even more surveys and games.
Ultimately, this is nothing more than a scam to get you to participate in AP Marketing Asia Pacific Limited‘s marketing games and surveys.
You will NOT receive anything and only waste your time. Even worse, you will expose your personal information to AP Marketing’s clients, who may include other scammers.
So please WARN EVERYONE about this fake Don Don Donki giveaway!
Don Don Donki Confirms Giveaway Scam!
Don Don Donki was quickly alerted about this giveaway scam, and they issued a statement warning their fans not to participate.
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!