Jaya Grocer just announced that their employee at DPulze Cyberjaya who tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday, could have had a FALSE POSITIVE result!
Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya : Employee Falsely Positive For COVID-19?
On 11 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that an employee at their DPulze Cyberjaya store just tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee, who worked at the grocery department, last reported to work on 10 January 2021. She felt unwell and tested positive on an Antigen Rapid Test at a nearby clinic.
On 12 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that the same employee retested using the rt-PCR test, which came back negative.
As a precautionary measure, Jaya Grocer closed their DPulze Cyberjaya outlet for two days, to perform deep cleaning and sanitisation.
They also sent all their DPulze Cyberjaya staff for a swab test, which also came back negative. However, all staff members and their close contacts will be quarantined for at least 10 days, as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
They will reopen this outlet on 13 January 2021, at 10 AM.
Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here was the first official statement by Jaya Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their DPulze Cyberjaya store.
Dear Valued Customers,
It is with utmost regret that we must inform you that one staff member from the grocery department at Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya tested positive for COVID-19 on 11th January 2021. This staff last reported to work on 10th January 2021.
As a precautionary measure, we will be closing Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya today (11th January 2021). All staff from Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya will undergo the swab test. We will be cleaning and sanitising Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health (KKM).
The safety of our customers and staff remains our utmost priority. We will look to re-open on Wednesday, 13th January 2021, at 10am. We will continue to keep you informed via social media.
Thank you for your continuous support. Please stay safe and healthy.
THE MANAGEMENT OF JAYA GROCER
And this was their follow-up statement on 12 January 2021 :
Dear Valued Customers,
As a follow-up to yesterday’s statement, please note that all staff from Jaya Grocer at D’Pulze Cyberjaya have tested negative using the RT-PCR swab test.
The staff who was reported to have tested positive yesterday took an Antigen Rapid Test at a nearby clinic as she felt unwell. Afterwards, she took the RT-PCR swab test, which came back as negative. All other staff from this branch also tested negative with the RT-PCR swab test.
However, please rest assured that the initial staff and all close contacts who underwent testing will be quarantined for a minimum period of 10 days, as recommended by the Ministry of Health (KKM).
Jaya Grocer at D’Pulze Cyberjaya has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health (KKM) and will reopen for business tomorrow on Wednesday, 13 January 2021, at 10am.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Please stay safe and healthy.
THE MANAGEMENT OF JAYA GROCER
Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
If the affected employee was positive for COVID-19 (she was not), the risk would depend on whether she wore a face mask properly and maintained physical distance from customers and co-workers.
Jaya Grocer has no doubt conducted contact tracing, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles.
However, it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times, as they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Malaysia : 8 MCO Areas, 6 CMCO Areas, 2 RMCO Areas!
- ISETAN KLCC + Lot 10 : Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Huckleberry BSC : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Maxim Dim Sum Pekaka : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Kampachi EQ + Plaza33 Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ IPC : More Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Closed For Cleaning + Tests!
- Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank Taman Malim Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Bursa Malaysia : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!