The viral WhatsApp message, claiming that Dr Noor Hisham has tendered his resignation, is FAKE!
Take a look at the WhatsApp message, and find out why it’s fake news!
Viral Claim : Dr Noor Hisham Has Tendered His Resignation!
This is the WhatsApp message that has gone viral, claiming that Dr Noor Hisham has tendered his resignation!
FINALLY DR NOOR HAS PUT HIS FOOT DOWN.
THE DAILY FIGURES FOR COVID 19 ARE BACKLOG FROM LAST YEAR.\
THE REASON BEING THE PRIME MINISTER AND TWO MINISTERS ARE KEEN TO CONTINUE THE RISE TO JUSTIFY THE BLUNTED IN RUNNING THE NATION.
THEY WANT TO CONTINUE STAYING IN THEIR POSITION.
I AM NOT SURE WHY ALL THE SULTANS ARE KEEPING MUM ON THIS.
THE ACTUAL FIGURE IS LESS THAN 100 DAILY SINCE EARLY JANUARY 2021.
IT IS TIME LIKE THIS THAT EVERYONE USE THEIR COMMON SENSE WHY PASAR MALAM IS ALLOWED TO RUN FROM 4PM TO 10PM AND KINDERGARTEN HAS BEEN ON WHILE THE REST ARE ON MCO.
AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT EXTENSION TO 16TH FEBRUARY 2021, THE MINISTER WENT TO HIS PENTHOUSE TO HAVE A CELEBRATION. ALL 13 OF THEM DID NOT FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING NOR WEAR A MASK.
WHILE A TRIP TO BUY ESSENTIALS GOODS WAS GIVEN SUMMONED.
Villagers fined for trip to Tenom to get essential supplies
TODAY ANYONE CAUGHT WILL BE FINE RM10,000 WHILE MINISTERS ARE ABOVE THE LAW.
IT IS TIME LIKE THIS THAT MALAYSIANS WISH SOMETHNG DRASTIC IS DONE TO STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARD.
The WhatsApp message was actually copied from a recent MalaysiaFlipFlop blog post.
Dr Noor Hisham Tendered His Resignation? Nope!
We should also point out that the MalaysiaFlipFlop post is factually wrong in a couple of instances :
Fact #1 : Only Some Cases Are From Last Year
While MalaysiaFlipFlop claims that COVID-19 daily figures are from last year, that is only true for a few cases.
On 31 January, 2021, the Director General of Health, Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah, said that the recent surge of over 5,000 daily cases was partly due to a backlog, and partly due to targeted screening at work places, and screening of high-risk groups.
Fact #2 : Over 2000 New Daily Cases Since January 2021
Not once has it dropped anywhere close to “less than 100 daily” cases that MalaysiaFlipFlop suggested.
Fact #3 : MCO Was Extended To 18 February 2021
The MCO was extended to 18 February 2021, not 16 February as MalaysiaFlipFlop claimed.
Fact #4 : Fine For Breaking MCO Rules Only RM1,000
The fine for breaking MCO rules is only RM1,000 per offence, not RM10,000 as MalaysiaFlipFlop claimed.
- 809 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 3 February 2021
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Malaysia MCO / PKP Extended To 18 Feb 2021!
- 52 Stricter MCO Rules For 6 Months : Just Another Hoax!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall : Another COVID-19 Case!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 29 January 2021
- Business Hours Extended, Night Markets + Logging Allowed!
- Jaya Grocer DPulze : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Closed After One COVID-19 Case!
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!