Dr. Peter McCullough has finally been decertified, after two years of spouting misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines!
Dr. Peter McCullough Has (Finally) Been Decertified!
Tech millionaire and anti-vaccination activist, Steve Kirsch (who is ironically fully-vaccinated himself!), just revealed that his antivax buddy, Dr. Peter McCullough has just been decertified!
Finally, after two years of spouting misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines, Dr. Peter McCullough was stripped of his board certifications in Internal Medicine and Cardiology!
Peter McCullough had earlier been terminated as the Editor-In-Chief of Cardiorenal Medicine, and Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine in March 2022. But when he was stripped of his board certifications, he went crying to his pal, Steve Kirsch:
I was terminated as the Editor-In-Chief of Cardiorenal Medicine and Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine after years of service and rising impact factors. There was no phone call, no board meeting, no due process. Just e-mails or certified letters. Powerful dark forces are working in academic medicine to expunge any resistance to the vax.
Yesterday I was stripped of my board certifications in Internal Medicine and Cardiology after decades of perfect clinical performance, board scores, and hundreds of peer reviewed publications.
None of this will stop until there is a “needle in every arm.”
According to McCullough, the American Board of Internal Medicine said that his primary offences were :
- Understating the risk COVID-19 death for people under the age of 50.
- Overstating the risk of death from COVID-19 vaccines.
I would have said better late than never, but that would be like being fine with letting a serial murderer carry on slicing and dicing his victims for two years.
And the truth is – there is already a needle in every arm that is willing to accept facts, and the protection offered by the COVID-19 vaccines.
Yet the sky hasn’t fallen, except for Dr. McCullough… extremely belated, but still welcome nevertheless.
Read more : Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
Dr. Peter McCullough : His Lies That Cost Lives
It is impossible to know how much damage Dr. Peter McCullough wrought with his lies, but he definitely cost many people their lives, or those of their loved ones.
McCullough has made so many false claims about COVID-19 and the vaccines, that it would be impossible to cover all of them, so here’s just a selection of his “best hits”:
- He falsely claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic was planned many years ago at a 2017 Johns Hopkins University symposium.
- He falsely claimed that there’s no scientific reason for healthy people under 50 to get the vaccine.
- He falsely claimed that people who develop COVID-19 have “complete and durable immunity”, and that there is no benefit in vaccinating someone who recovered from COVID-19.
- He falsely claimed that over 50,000 Americans died from the COVID-19 vaccine during his Texas Senate testimony in March 2021.
- He falsely claimed that there is a “low degree, if any of asymptomatic spread” of COVID-19.
- He promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.
- He falsely claimed that the COVID-19 vaccines are experimental.
- He falsely claimed that the Emergency Use Authorisation is new and have never been used before.
- He falsely claimed that there was a global recall of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- He falsely claimed that face masks don’t work.
Just four months ago, Dr. Peter McCullough falsely testified to a Texas Senate Committee on Health & Human Services, that the COVID-19 vaccines were recalled after over 40,000 deaths were reported.
In my fact check, I pointed out the many mistakes (lies) Dr. McCullough made in his testimony. He may sound authoritative to the public, but he’s really “full of shit”.
Read more : Were COVID-19 Vaccines Recalled After 40K Deaths?!
When you look at just the short list above, you have to wonder – why didn’t they strip his board certifications earlier?
It wouldn’t stop him from lying, but it would have blunted the effectiveness of his lies, by stripping him of the credibility his board certifications offer him.
In fact, that’s the reason why McCullough kept claiming to be the Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center, amongst other titles, MONTHS after he was “let go”.
In the end, Baylor Scott & White Health had to sue him for $1 million in damages, and file a restraining order to stop him from associating himself with their medical facilities.
Dr. Peter McCullough has long lost the respect of the medical fraternity because they know that he’s lying and putting people’s lives at risk, literally breaking the Hippocratic oath.
But the public doesn’t know that. They believe his lies because he frames himself as a medical authority with board certifications.
Stripping him of his board certifications will not stop him from lying, but it sure as heck will clip his credibility.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Two KPJ Klang Employees Arrested Over Vandalised Kolam!
- Russia Caught Falsifying Ukraine Dirty Bomb Evidence!
- Every Postal Vote Requires Malaysian Adult Witness!
- Katy Perry Explains Eye Glitch + Mocks Vaccine, Robot Claims!
- 5-Day Holiday For Students To Vote In GE15!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!