Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 closed their All Seasons Place outlet, after an employee there tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 9 January 2021, Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 announced that an employee at their All Seasons Place outlet tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected employee, who was asymptomatic, last worked at Dragon Noodle All Seasons Place on 3 January 2021, and has not reported for work since 4 January 2021.
She got herself tested after coming into close contact with a friend who was confirmed positive for COVID-19.
Dragon Noodle immediately closed their All Seasons Place outlet until further notice, for thorough cleaning and sanitisation. They also sent their waiters and waitresses for a quick RTK Antigen test.
While all four of them tested negative, Dragon Noodle will send them for an rt-PCR test to confirm the results on Monday, 11 January 2021.
Dragon Noodle COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Dragon Noodle 龍鬚麵 on the COVID-19 exposure at their All Seasons Place outlet.
Our management has been informed that one of our employee from Dragon Noodle All Season Place was tested positive for Covid-19. Our staff employee’s test results early this morning. Our staff has only been working till 4th January 2020 and was waiting for results to be confirm. We have been following the MoH guideline and only made announcement after the test result came back positive. The staff was on self-quarantine during the wait for the result.
Our main concern is our customers and a reason why we still enforce 1m and limited seating capacity. We have already scheduled a sanitisation today at 4pm as per guidelines set by MoH to ensure minimal risks to others.
We would like to inform all Dragon Noodle customers and workers that we will be closed today 9th January 2021 until further notice through the proper cleansing and sanitising of the premise.
We would like to raise awareness to be careful of Covid-19 and practice sop to ensure safety of our families and friends.
We would like to apologise and even with our strict SOP we still have this happened to us. Dragon Noodle would like to say sorry! 🙏🏻
Dragon Noodle COVID-19 Exposure : What’s The Risk?
The risk very much depends on whether the affected employee was customer-facing, and if so, did she comply with protective measures like wearing a face mask, and maintaining physical distance where possible.
As this is a restaurant, customers will generally not be wearing face masks, although it is highly recommended that everyone wears a face mask in a restaurant, unless it is to eat or drink.
In fact, you should be wearing a face mask while ordering food, and while waiting for your food and drinks to be delivered.
They will no doubt be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While restaurants and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank Taman Malim Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Bursa Malaysia : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Alor Setar Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- Mahkota Medical Centre Employee Positive For COVID-19
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : One COVID-19 Case!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 135992 Cases, 108109 Healed, 551 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 141533 Cases, 110584 Healed, 559 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 151066 Cases, 115227 Healed, 586 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 147855 Cases, 113288 Healed, 578 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer DPulze Cyberjaya COVID-19 Case : False Alarm? | Rojak Pot