The major water pipe that broke in a landslide in DU (Damansara Utama) will now take 34 hours to repair, finishing on 31 December!
Here is the latest update from Air Selangor, including when full water supply can be restored!
Updated @ 2020-12-31 : Repairs delayed by 4 hours.
Originally posted @ 2020-12-30
Air Selangor : DU Pipe Broke Due To Landslide
On 29 December 2020, a major water pipe at Jalan SS21/2, Damansara Utama broke due to a landslide that afternoon.
This disrupted the water supply to these 43 areas in the Petaling district in Selangor, and 20 areas in Kuala Lumpur.
Eastin Hotel, Icon City, Kampung Bukit Lanjan, Kampung Padang Tembak, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, Kampung Sungai Penchala, Kelab Menembak Subang, KGPA, KLGCC, Paradigm Mall, Phileo Damansara, KL, Pinggiran TTDI, PJU 1A, Ara Damansara, PJU 3, Kota Damansara ,PJU 6, Pelangi Damansara, PJU7, Mutiara Damansara, PJU8, Damansara Perdana, Seksyen 11, PJ, Seksyen 12, PJ, Seksyen 13, PJ, Seksyen 14, PJ, Seksyen 16, PJ, Seksyen 17, PJ, Seksyen 19 PJ, Seksyen 20, PJ, Seksyen 21, PJ,Seksyen 22, PJ, SS1, SS2, SS 20, SS21, SS 22, SS 3, SS 4, SS5, SS 6, SS 7, SS 8 (FTZ), SS 9A, Taman Suria, Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Tropicana Golf & Country Club & Universiti Malaya (UM)
Air Selangor : DU Pipe Repair Slightly Delayed
On 31 December, Air Selangor issued an update, saying that the pipe repair was delayed about 4 hours, and would complete by 10 AM on 31 December 2020.
This would mean that full water capacity should now be expected by 10 PM on 1 January 2021.
While people are understandably angry about the water cut, these pictures of the DU pipe repair should convey some understanding of the enormity of the task.
Air Selangor originally said on 30 December that the pipe repair will take 30 hours, and is scheduled to be completed by 6 AM on 31 December 2020.
Water supply was to be restored in stages after this repair, and was expected to be at full capacity by 6 PM on 1 January 2021.
Air Selangor sent out trucks to provide water supply to the affected areas from 8 AM onwards on 30 December 2020.
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- CMCO / PKPB Extended To 14 January For 6 States / Areas!
- 455 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 28 December 2020
- What Happens When COVID-19 Patient Lies : Doctor Infected!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- The Penang Ferry Lives On… A While Longer!
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Wisma 99 Speedmart : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Jaya Grocer Glo Damansara : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Malaysia : COVID-19 Vaccine Maybe Available Only In April!
- Malaysia : 3.2 Million To Get AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Singapore First Asian Country To Receive Pfizer Vaccine!
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Scam Alert : Fake Public Bank SMS Messages!
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- MITI : Work From Home Still Apply In CMCO / TEMCO Areas!
- Was A Lazada Delivery Guy Caught Licking A Parcel?
- New CMCO SOP (December 2020) For Peninsular Malaysia
- New RMCO / PKPP SOP (December 2020) For Malaysia
- End Of An Era : Sony To Shut Down Penang Facility!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 110485 Cases, 87460 Healed, 463 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Alliance Bank : 5 Branches Closed After COVID-19 Exposure! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Mass Gatherings On 2021 New Year Eve : NOT ALLOWED! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 113010 Cases, 88941 Healed, 471 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 117373 Cases, 94492 Healed, 483 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 115078 Cases, 91171 Healed, 474 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Island Medical City Site Shut Down After COVID-19 Cases! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 119077 Cases, 97218 Healed, 494 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: IKEA Damansara Closed Indefinitely After COVID-19 Cases! | Rojak Pot