Malaysia just announced that eateries and restaurants can extend their operation hours in MCO areas from 8 PM to 10 PM!
Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
When Malaysia announced the latest January 2021 SOP for the MCO / PKP 2.0 lockdown, eateries and restaurants were only allowed to open from 6 AM until 8 PM.
This turned out to be a big issue for many Malaysians, as food is an integral part of Malaysian life.
Heck, it is a source of great pride that any hungry Malaysian can go out and buy food at any time of the day and night!
So it was no surprise that many Malaysians complained about the abnormally early 8 PM shut-off time for eateries and restaurants in areas under MCO lockdown.
The Malaysian government noticed that, and when they announced the extension of MCO for nine states and territories on 21 January 2021, they also announced that eateries and restaurants will be allowed to open until 10 PM.
New Eateries + Restaurants SOP In MCO Areas
Don’t rush off tonight for a late night snack though, as this new policy will only start on 22 January 2021.
You should also note that the other existing MCO SOP for eateries and restaurants remain in place.
So, starting 22 January, 2021, this will be the SOP for eateries and restaurants in MCO / PKP areas.
- Restaurants, cafes, hawker stalls, roadside stalls, food courts, food trucks are allowed to open from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- No dine-in is allowed.
- Only takeaway, drive-through and food delivery are permitted.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- 642 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 21 January 2021
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall: FOUR Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
- Village Grocer Melawati : Two More Positive For COVID-19!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Two More Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Multiple Jaya Grocer Intermark Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Publika : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- Kelantan + 3 Sarawak Districts Coming Under MCO / PKP!
- Village Grocer M-City : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- PDRM Will Close These 7 Petaling Jaya Roads During MCO!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!