Village Grocer just announced that another employee at their EkoCheras Mall store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Village Grocer EkoCheras : Another Staff Positive For COVID-19!
On 20 February 2021, Village Grocer announced that an employee who last worked on 19 February 2021, at the bakery department at their EkoCheras Mall store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 6 July 2021, Village Grocer announced that one of their concessionaire staff who last worked at their EkoCheras Mall outlet on 3 July 2021, tested positive for COVID-19.
The Village Grocer EkoCheras Mall store is undergoing a deep cleaning and sanitisation, and all of their staff will undergo swab test for COVID-19.
This is the 12th Village Grocer affected by COVID-19 this year, following their stores in Desa Park, KL Gateway, Subang Parade, Avenue K, Bangsar Village, Citta Mall, 1 Mont Kiara, Southkey Mall, Melawati Mall, M-City, and Sunsuria Forum.
Village Grocer EkoCheras COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Village Grocer on their EkoCheras Mall store COVID-19 exposure.
Village Grocer EkoCheras COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at Village Grocer EkoCheras on or before 3 July 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employee and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- TTDI Market Closed For 7 More Days After COVID-19 Cases!
- AEON 1 Utama Closed For 3 Days After COVID-19 Cases!
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Penang Upgraded To Phase 2 Of MCO 3.0!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor : 4 July 2021
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- How Government Offices Will Operate In Phase 2 States
- 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!