Ten million Malaysian citizens will soon receive a special RM100 eWallet credit through the eMADANI programme! Here is what you need to know!
eMADANI : 10 Million Malaysian Citizens To Get Free RM100!
On 27 July 2023, Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim announced that the Malaysian government will give a special, one-off RM100 eWallet credit.
On Wednesday, 29 November 2023, the government announced that the eMADANI programme will benefit some 10 million Malaysian citizens and 2 million businesses, with a total budget of RM 1 billion.
The eMADANI programme is a new initiative that is designed to stimulate the micro, small and medium enterprises (PMKS), as well as promote cashless payments, and alleviate inflationary pressures on the rakyat.
Here is what you need to know about the eMADANI programme, and the one-off RM100 eWallet credit…
Recommended : 2024 Public + School Holidays For Malaysia!
eMADANI : How To Get Free RM100 eWallet Credit!
Here is what you need to know about the eMADANI programme, and how to get the free RM100 eWallet credit:
Who Qualifies For eMADANI RM100 Free Credit?
The eMADANI programme, and the free RM100 eWallet credit, is open to Malaysian citizens who are 21 years and older as of 1 January 2023; and have either:
- received the Rahmah Cash Contribution (Sumbangan Tuna Rahmah) as of 7 November 2023, OR
- have an annual income of RM100,000 or less, based on LHDN records as of 15 July 2023
However, those who received the eBeliaRahmah contribution earlier will not qualify for the eMADANI programme, as they have already received eWallet cash to promote the use of cashless payments amongst the youth.
The government estimates that 10 million Malaysians will qualify for the eMADANI free RM100 eWallet credit.
When Can You Redeem The RM100 eWallet Credit?
Those who qualify for the RM100 eWallet credit will be able to redeem it through selected eWallets (see below) from 8 AM on 4 December 2023 until 11:59 PM on 20 February 2024.
Which eWallets Do You Need?
You will need one of these four eWallets to receive the free RM100 credit through the eMADANI programme:
- ShopeePay, and
- Touch ‘n Go eWallet
Please note that these four eWallet providers will also be offering additional incentives in the form of vouchers, cashbacks, discounts, reward points, and coins. So be sure to “shop around” for the best offers, before deciding on which eWallet to use!
Recommended : Watch Out For TNG eWallet SMS Phishing Scam!
How Do You Get The Free RM100 eWallet Credit?
To obtain the free RM100 eWallet credit, follow these steps:
- Download the eWallet of your choice (from the list of four above) from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or HUAWEI AppGallery.
- If you have not registered and verified your eWallet account, please do so first.
- In the eWallet of your choice, tap on the eMADANI redemption link.
- Key in the required information in the eMADANI redemption page, and tap on the Send button.
- You will be informed if your application is successful.
If successful, the RM100 will be credited into the eWallet, and you can use the money immediately.
Please note that you can only redeem the RM100 eWallet credit from one eWallet provider.
Where Can You Spend The RM100?
The RM100 eWallet credit must be spent physically in retail stores and businesses using the the eWallet of your choice, except:
- peer-to-peer transfers
- cash redemptions
- bill payments through the eWallet
- government fee payments through the eWallet
- telco postpaid payments and prepaid reloads through the eWallet
- game payments through the eWallet
- parking and toll payments
- investment activities through the eWallet
- e-commerce or online transactions
When Must You Spend The RM100?
Please note that the RM100 eWallet credit must be spent by 11:59 PM on 29 February 2024.
From 1 March 2024 onwards, any unspent eMADANI credit will automatically expire, and be removed from the eWallet.
- Blood Smear Video Shows Vaccines Mutate People?!
- 2024 – 2025 Malaysia School + Holiday Calendar!
- Did Brooke Shields Collapse From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- MyKasih App : Free Cash Scam Alert!
- Matt Ulrich Died Suddenly From Vaccine SADS?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!