A man claimed that he received an EMPTY INJECTION of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out what happened, and what you can do to AVOID a vaccine underdose!
Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection!
On 6 July 2021, Simon Ng posted a video on the Klang Resident’s Facebook group, and detailed how he was injected with an empty syringe!
Here is our English translation, followed by the original text in Chinese :
#For those going for vaccination, please take note: I have just vaccinated at XXX gov hospital, because I brought my family members for vaccination, I am very familiar with the SOP before vaccination, let patients know that how many ML and the brand of the vaccine, and before vaccination, they will show that the needle is not empty, and empty after vaccination, nothing left. I know some locations may or may not allow video taking, so I asked before shooting, they may possible not hear me, so I continued shooting. During the process, they did not show me anything, only asked me to turn my head, and without realising, the process is completed. And I walked out of the room, and review back the video footage, which is the one footage that I attached.
Remarks: even if I get whacked, they will refuse to let me watch them vaccinate, kept asking me to turn my head away, all those unused needles (they have prepared those needles, but contents are unknown), very obvious that the end of the needle is long (they don’t allow me to take any photos), mine was obviously was already used, they are just acting only. or was that a mistake? are your experience the same? Is the syringe empty? You tell me.
Empty Vaccine Injection / Underdose : What Is It?
A vaccine underdose – which can include a completely empty syringe – is what happens when you receive less than the recommended dose of a vaccine, or none at all.
There is always the possibility of intentional underdose by someone who is secretly anti-vaccination.
But it usually happens by accident, especially in high-volume vaccination centres where doctors and nurses administer hundreds of doses a day :
- Injection volume mix-up
- Preparation error
- Accidental wastage
- Misreading of LDV syringes
Recommended : Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
Empty Vaccine Injection / Underdose : How To Avoid?
To avoid accidentally getting a partial dose of the vaccine or none at all, please make sure you follow these steps at the vaccination centre :
- Check the label of the vial or prepared syringe, to confirm the vaccine you are receiving. Here in Malaysia, that’s Pfizer, AstraZeneca or Sinovac.
- The doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to verify that it has the correct volume.
|Pfizer COMIRNATY||0.3 ml|
|AstraZeneca Vaxzevria||0.5 ml|
|Sinovac CoronaVac||0.5 ml|
Please note that if a low dead volume (LDV) syringe is used, you should read the volume from the first ring of the plunger, not the top.
Recommended : How To Read The Volume Of LDV Syringe Correctly?
- Ask that you be allowed to record a video of the vaccination process.
- After receiving the injection, the doctor or nurse will show you the syringe, for you to confirm that it is empty.
- Before leaving the vaccination booth, go through the video to confirm that you received the dose.
- If there is any discrepancy, you can address it with the doctor or nurse, or ask to see a supervisor.
Empty Vaccine Injection / Underdose : What If You Received One?
If you have evidence that you received an empty injection, or a partial vaccine dose, but only noticed that after leaving the vaccination centre, do not worry.
You should reach out to the healthcare provider who administered the vaccine, as soon as you can. There is NO NEED to lodge a police report – this is not a criminal matter.
Ideally, you should be vaccinated again with the correct dose; or a “top-up dose”, if they are able to determine the shortfall.
Here in Malaysia, you can reach out to the ProtectHealth Corporation – a private entity created by Malaysia Health Ministry to manage the national COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Telephone : 03-8687-2525 / 2588
- Email : email@example.com
They will promptly address the issue – either giving you a top-up dose, or a new vaccine dose.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Don’t Use MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 6 July 2021 Edition!
- AEON 1 Utama Reopening After Sanitisation + Swab Tests!
- 1 Utama : No Delta Variant COVID-19 Infections!
- Busking Now Allowed At Vaccination Centres (PPV)!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras : Another COVID-19 Case!
- TTDI Market Closed For 7 More Days After COVID-19 Cases!
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor : 4 July 2021
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!