Malaysians have been getting extra booster dose appointment notifications in MySejahtera.
Find out what’s going on, and why you should ignore them!
Extra MySejahtera Booster Dose Appointment?!
Malaysians have recently been receiving extra booster dose notifications out of the blue, even though they :
- had already received their booster dose; or
- are parents or guardians of children / adolescents under 18 years of age.
Many received the SMS notification about the extra booster dose, while some actually received a new booster dose appointment in MySejahtera.
Read more : MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate Missing? Here’s The Fix!
Please IGNORE Extra MySejahtera Booster Dose Appointment!
On 23 March 2022, the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) announced that the MySejahtera appointment system had a technical issue, accidentally sending out those extra booster dose notifications.
If you get these extra booster dose appointments, please just IGNORE THEM if :
- you have already received your booster dose, or
- you are the parents / guardians for children or adolescents under 18 years of age
If you already accepted and set an appointment for your fourth dose (extra booster dose), or a booster dose for your children or adolescent under 18 years of age, please CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT.
Currently, KKM only recommends giving the COVID-19 booster dose to adults 18 years and above. They also have not approved a second booster dose or fourth dose to adults.
Please note that all PPVs have been alerted about this problem, and will turn away :
- children or adolescents coming for their booster dose, and
- individuals coming for their second booster dose / fourth dose
Please help to alert your family and friends about this technical issue with MySejahtera!
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Safe + Works For Kids Under 6!
- How To Fix Missing MySejahtera Vaccine Certificate!
- MySejahtera Verified Blue Tick : What You Need To Know!
- Is Pfizer Vaccine Causing Japanese Encephalitis In Australia?!
- Booster Dose Policy For COVID-19 Vaccine : 22 March Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: Malaysia + Singapore To Reopen Land Border On 1 April 2022! | Rojak Pot