Please read and share these last words of this father to his family before dying of COVID-19 with those who insist that it is a fake pandemic, or just a flu.
COVID-19 is real. COVID-19 is dangerous. COVID-19 can kill.
A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19… 😭
These were the last words of a father to his family before dying of COVID-19 (with our English translation).
Tolong doa dan terus solat hajat. Abah mintak maaf. Jaga diri semua.
Please pray and continue to perform the solar hajat (special prayers). Please forgive Father (me). Take care, everyone.
Ahmad bin Ahmad Taib, a 58 year-old father who suffers from kidney disease tested positive for COVID-19 last Thursday, and was sent to Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital in Ipoh, Perak for treatment.
However, his condition deteriorated and the doctors decided to sedate him before putting him on ventilation on Monday, 16 November 2020.
While they managed to make a video call with him, he was not able to talk. But he managed to scribble those few words to his wife and children, before they put him under sedation.
Unfortunately, he did not survive, dying of COVID-19 on 18 November 2020, just one week after testing positive.
Sadly, his daughter Syafiqa Humairak (Fika Maira), who shared the pictures on her Facebook page, was not allowed to keep her father’s last words for fear the papers may be contaminated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Dying Of COVID-19 : A Sad, Lonely Affair
Syafiqa Humairak, who goes by Fika Maira on Facebook, shared how sad and lonely it was for her father.
They were not allowed to visit him at the hospital, and they only managed to make that video call with him before he was sedated.
Most of her family was infected by COVID-19, including her 1 month-old nephew, and so they were not allowed to attend his funeral.
Syafiqa, her husband and her child, were not affected by COVID-19, but only she was the only one permitted to view the burial and even that was from afar.
“I was the only one who could attend the funeral. It is sad because I couldn’t kiss him for the last time. I could only watch him from afar. Covid-19 is no joke and no one is immune.”
She also stressed that rumours that she was the cause of her extended family being infected by COVID-19 are false. She, her husband and her child, are all based in Penang and negative for COVID-19.
She ends with the message :
Covid 19 isn’t a joke guys.
Follow SOP dan jaga jarak (keep your distance).
Jaga diri, jaga keluarga. (Take care of yourself, take care of your family)
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!