The Facebook post that went viral, is FALSE – the Gerik policeman did not die from COVID-19 vaccine complications!
Find out what’s the latest viral post, and what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Gerik Policeman Died From COVID-19 Vaccine Complications!
People have been sharing a post on Facebook and WhatsAp, which includes a screenshot of what appears to be an internal police notification. Here is our English translation :
Gerik today acknowledged yet another death involving a police officer. Complications from second vaccine dose injection. Condolences. May the deceased’s family’s welfare be taken care of.
GERIK POLICE STATION PERSONNEL
Name : Corporal 113854 Rakmin B. Yusoff
Age : 58 Years Old
Place of Duty : Lawin Police Booth, Gerik
Ward : Emergency Ward, Gerik Hospital
Illness : Complications from second vaccine dose injection
Date of admission to emergency unit : 3 April 2021 at 1245 hours
The Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
This is yet another piece of fake news that is being spread to scare people into not vaccinating against COVID-19.
Here is what we know about this case…
Fact #1 : The Police Officer Did NOT Die
According to Perak Chief of Police, Datuk Mior Faridalathrash Wahid, the police officer did not die. In fact, he’s currently awake and in a stable condition.
Fact #2 : The Police Officer Had A Heart Attack
The Gerik District Police explained that the police officer was admitted to the Gerik Hospital for a heart attack.
The Perak State Health Director, Dato’ Dr. Ding Lay Ming, further explained that the police officer received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on 3 March 2021 at 9 AM, and left after 30 minutes of observation.
In the afternoon of the same day, he experienced felt sick and was given early treatment at the Gerik Hospital, before being transferred to the Cardiac Care Unit in the Taiping Hospital.
He was found to have had a myocardial infarct (heart attack), but is currently in a stable condition. He will be referred to IJN (National Heart Institute) for further treatment.
Fact #3 : COVID-19 Fake News Is Punishable By Fines And/Or Jail Time!
Perak Chief of Police, Datuk Mior Faridalathrash Wahid, said that the police will take action against the owner of the Junaidah June Facebook account, which posted this fake news.
From 12 March 2021 onwards, fake news regarding COVID-19 and the Emergency proclamation is punishable by fines of up to RM 100,000 and/or up to 3 years imprisonment!
Recommended : COVID-19, Emergency Fake News : Up to RM500K Fine + 6 Year Jail!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes Until 14 April 2021!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Phase 2 Of COVID-19 Vaccination Will Start On 19 April 2021!
- Register Your Domestic Helper For Free COVID-19 Vaccine!
- No Immigration Op, But Always Carry Passport In Malaysia!
- Concrete Block Fell Off Lorry, Not SUKE Highway!
- LEGOLAND Malaysia : Closed After Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- SJKC Damansara : One Student Positive, Class To Continue
- Pub + Nightclub Fine Quietly Cut To RM5K + RM25K!
- Act 342 COVID Fines : What You Need To Know!
- RM500K “Insurance” Against COVID-19 Vaccine Injury!
- Malaysia Buys 18.9M More Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Doses!
- Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!