Conspiracy theorists claim that German police officers marched against the Rothschild European Central Bank, showing a picture of German police officers marching.
But as usual, it’s nothing more than another LIE by these crackpots. We will prove it, and share with you the TRUE STORY behind the photo they posted!
Did The German Police March Against The Rothschild Bank?
The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they see lies everywhere except where lies really exist.
Look at this example in which they misappropriated this photo, claiming that it shows German police officers marching with German protestors against the European Central Bank, which they further allege is “owned” by the Rothschild family.
The newer version of this post actually insinuates that this incident happened recently, and suggest that American law officers should also join in protests of the US Federal Reserve, which is the American equivalent of the European Central Bank.
The truth is this is a 2012 photo of German police officers in Frankfurt making sure the Occupy Frankfurt protest march at that time did not get out of hand.
They were not wearing their helmets because it was unusually warm at that time and there was no immediate threat. Taking off their helmets also made them appear less threatening, helping to keep things peaceful during the march.
Note their heavy presence and the fact that they brought their riot gear with them. These same officers actually evicted and/or arrested some 400 protestors at the Occupy Frankfurt camp a few days earlier.
Did The German Police March At Blockupy 2015?
Although this hoax was first circulated in 2012, it has resurfaced due to the Blockupy protests in Frankfurt, Germany on the 18th of March, 2015.
Again, conspiracy theorists claimed that the German police were marching in the Blockupy protests against the Rothschild-controlled European Central bank.
The truth was the Frankfurt police officers arrested 350 protestors who torched cars, threw stones at the police and set tyres on fire. Take a look at his tweet by the Polizei Frankfurt.
So yes, conspiracy theorists… you guys #FAIL yet again. Can you all please just stick to the truth, instead of creating lies that you rail against all the time? Stop being such hypocrites.
- The Queen Elizabeth Bus Ride To Protest Fuel Price Hoax!
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- The Kidnapping Children For Organs Hoax Debunked!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- This Viral Photo Of Luxembourg PM + Partner Is FAKE!
- The USS Al Gore Frozen Boat Hoax Debunked!
- The Pedigree Dog Adoption Is A Hoax! Read & SHARE!
- Did Exploding Samsung Smartphones Kill 3 In Florida?
- SoFlo iPhone Unlocking Hoax Debunked
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!