Two employees at Giant Desa Petaling just tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you need to be concerned!
Giant Desa Petaling Reports Two COVID-19 Cases!
On 25 July 2021, Giant Supermarket announced that two employees at their Desa Petaling outlet tested positive for COVID-19.
Both employees have multi-functional roles at Giant Desa Petaling, and last reported to work on 24 July 2021.
Giant closed their Desa Petaling outlet at 5 PM on 25 July 2021, to conduct a full sanitisation and deep cleaning process.
They reopened the supermarket today – Monday, 26 July 2021.
Official Statement On Giant Desa Petaling COVID-19 Cases!
Here is the official statement by Giant on the two COVID-19 cases at their Desa Petaling outlet :
Giant Desa Petaling COVID-19 Cases : Should You Be Worried?
If you visited Giant Desa Petaling on or before 24 July 2021, you may be contacted by the Malaysia Ministry of Health if you are identified as a close contact.
If you are identified as a close contact, you will then be asked to immediately self-quarantine and get yourself tested for COVID-19.
There is NO NEED to get tested for COVID-19, unless you have been identified as a close contact.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the outlet of any infectious particles.
- Nine Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Village Grocer Atria : Another COVID-19 Case!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Hong Kong Did Not Reject Malaysian Vaccine Certificate!
- You Can Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Sixth Person Positive For COVID-19!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!