Sitti Hikmawatty, an Indonesian Child Protection Commissioner, recently claimed that girls can get pregnant by swimming with boys with “an especially strong type of male sperm“.
We will share with you why it is impossible for girls to get pregnant while swimming, even if boys with really “strong” sperm ejaculate into the pool!
Sitti Hikmawatty : Girls Can Get Pregnant By Swimming With Boys
The TribunJakarta (which we do NOT recommend visiting because of the dangerous ads they load), recently reported that Sitti Hikmawatty claimed that girls can get pregnant from swimming in the same pool with boys.
Sitti, an Indonesian Child Protection Commissioner (KPAI) in charge of Health, Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Nutrients (NAPZA) used that as an example of an indirect pregnancy.
Here is our English translation :
Sitti claims that her opinion was based on the findings of an overseas journal.
No, Girls Cannot Get Pregnant By Swimming With Boys!
We actually wrote an article debunking this very nonsense earlier – Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools.
But here is a summary of how that urban legend was created, and why it is really impossible for girls to get pregnant by swimming with boys!
Pregnant By Swimming : The Origin
The urban legend and hysteria about girls getting pregnant by swimming with boys started with the 2009 lawsuit by a Polish mother, Magdalena Kwiatkowska, against an Egyptian hotel.
She alleged that her 13-year old daughter got pregnant by “stray sperm after taking a dip in the hotel’s mixed pool“.
Sperm Are Delicate Little Buggers!
Sperm cells are delicate, and easily destroyed or damaged by changes in pH, temperature, chemicals, exposure, etc.
That’s why the bulk of an ejaculate is made up of seminal plasma, fructose and other substances – all designed to protect the sperm cells against the hostile environment of a female vagina.
Sperm that are ejaculated into a swimming pool immediately lose those protective fluids, and literally killed by the lower temperature and the chlorine or bromine in the water.
Sperm Are Not Homing Torpedos!
They may look like homing torpedoes, but they do not travel in a straight line or even in the same direction.
While they may chemical receptions to help them “home” onto the egg in the home stretch, for most part – they just move around randomly.
Like the men who ejaculated them, they don’t ask for directions, and most end up going around in circles, end up in the wrong Fallopian tube, or get flushed out of the vagina.
Sperm Are Slower Than Snails!
Sperm cells also move at a very sedate 1-4 mm per minute. That’s a maximum speed of 24 centimetres or 9.5 inches per hour, and even that maximum speed erodes with time and changes in pH, temperature and the environment.
It would take 208 hours or just over 8.5 days for a very athletic sperm cell in ideal conditions to swim the length of a standard swimming pool.
Sperm Cannot Pass Through Barriers!
Even if a boy ejaculates right next to a girl’s crotch in a swimming pool, the sperm cells would have to drill through the water-soaked swimwear, and the girl’s closed labia. Beyond that is the hostile environment of the vagina.
There is no way for any sperm cell in a swimming pool to get through two physical barriers and survive a chemical barrier.
That’s why human sexual reproduction involves penetrative sex using a penis to deliver the sperm deep inside the vagina.
Recommended : Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 20 Discharged, 2 Left!
- What No One Is Telling You : EPF Is Not Enough!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Shocking Indonesian 3-Ply Mask Packaging Operation!
- Deadly 18 Feb 2020 Orchard Road Accident Debunked!
- TikTok Finally Bans Skull Breaker / Tripping Jump Videos!
- Watch : Two More COVID-19 Patients Recovers In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 9 Discharged, 13 To Go!
- PSA : Drive-Thru Lane Is For CARS, Not Motorcycles!
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 7 Discharged, 15 To Go!
- Three New COVID-19 Patients In Malaysia!
- MoH Malaysia : No COVID-19 Death In Penang Hospital!
- 19th COVID-19 Patient In Malaysia : Another Chinese Tourist
- COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- 1st COVID-19 Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From COVID-19 In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!