The Glenmarie Golf & Country Club shuts down for 2 days, after a member tested positive for COVID-19!
Glenmarie Golf Club : Member Tests Positive For COVID-19!
On 30 November 2020, the Glenmarie Golf & Country Club announced that a member tested positive for COVID-19.
The Glenmarie Golf Club member (P1) played golf on Tuesday, 24 November 2020, and was seen in close contact with several other club members and employees.
They were identified and has since been placed under quarantine by the Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH).
Glenmarie Golf & Country Club also sanitised areas where their affected club member visited, namely :
- Bagdrop Area Lobby at around 7:18 AM
- Garden Terrace at around 7:25 AM
- Starting Point at around 7:50 AM
- Garden Terrace at around 12:40 PM
- Bagdrop Area Lobby at around 1:32 PM
They also shut down for two days, from 1-2 December 2020, to sanitise the common areas. Glenmarie Golf & Country Club will reopen on Thursday, 3 December 2020.
Glenmarie Golf Club : Statement On COVID-19 Case
Here was the official press release by the Glenmarie Golf & Country Club on their club member who tested positive for COVID-19 :
Glenmarie Golf Club COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
While Glenmarie Golf & Country Club have already identified their employees and club members who were in close contact with their affected club member, they are conducting a more detailed contact tracing exercise.
Those identified to be in close contact with P1, their affected club member, will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine immediately.
This infection reinforces the importance of contact tracing, and the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use the MySejahtera mobile app, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using the MySejahtera mobile app also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the club of any infectious particles.
But most important of all – we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 363 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 1 December 2020
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Did PKPD / EMCO In Malaysia Get Extended To 3 January? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Arte Cheras : Closed After 162 Workers COVID-19 Positive! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Sabah CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Extended By 2 Weeks! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Penang CMCO Ends On 6 December, Except For 2 Mukims! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 72694 Cases, 61273 Healed, 382 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 75306 Cases, 64056 Healed, 388 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KKM : Pfizer Vaccine Not Delayed, But Not Approved Yet | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: EkoCheras Mall : One Tower Resident Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot