The government of Malaysia just announced how their offices will conduct operations in Phase 2 states.
This is what you need to know!
How Government Offices Will Operate In Phase 2 States
On 3 July 2021, MKN announced that five states met the qualifications to transition to Phase 2 – Perlis, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang.
On 4 July 2021, the Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia announced how government offices will conduct operations in Phase 2 states.
- Office capacity must not exceed 40% (not including frontliners, security, defence and law enforcement) and 60% must work from home, in turns.
- All meetings and discussions must be conducted online through a safe and secure medium.
- Counter services will be open.
- Office attendance must be accompanied by official orders and worker passes.
- Compliance with COVID-19 SOP.
Interstate and inter-district travel are still FORBIDDEN, except for school teachers and students who are sitting for examinations.
Interstate travel for long-distance couples are allowed, only for emergency and special cases with police approval.
Worker capacity in the private sector for essential services can be increased to 80%, and these industries can reopen from 8 AM until 8 PM :
- Automotive (vehicles and components
- Furniture factory for export
- Iron and steel
Trade + Distribution
- Book and stationery stores
- Computers and telecommunications
- Electrical good
- Barber and hair saloons (basic barber services only)
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor!
- 5 States Upgraded To Phase 2 Of FMCO 3.0!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 2 July 2021 Edition!
- 9 Week Dose Interval For AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Malaysia Gets 2 Million Vaccine Doses From US + Japan!
- Malaysia : No Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines For Now
- EMCO 3.0 In KL + Selangor : What You Need To Know!
- Deputy Speaker Finally Admits Joining Durian Party!
- Restoran Kuan Lee Closed After 3 COVID-19 Cases!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- National COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 27 June 2021 Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!