GrabFood and Grab integration are back! Now customers, delivery partners and partner restaurants will only need one app to tap into Grab and GrabFood-related services!
One App For All Grab Services
GrabFood and Grab‘s integration marks GrabFood’s first anniversary.
In its first year of delivering Malaysia’s local and favourite food to customers, it had become one of Malaysian’s favourite daily apps with 2 million deliveries completed to date.
GrabFood‘s orders have also been increasing at a rate of 20% monthly.
GrabFood And Grab Integration Customer Perks
Customers stand to benefit from the integration of these two apps with these new perks offered:
- More food options with more popular food outlets such as Village Park Restaurant, Humble Chef, Murni Discovery, Salad Atelier, Texas Chicken etc
- Instant updates on the latest promotions on the GrabFood homescreen.
- Access to key information relating to restaurants upfront, such as closing times, ratings by other fellow customers and distance from the restaurants.
- Redemption of GrabRewards vouchers with a simple click.
- Communicate with riders with GrabChat for updates on orders or to provide special instructions
GrabFood And Grab Integration Restaurant Partner Perks
GrabFood offers its partner restaurants its own sets of perks, such as:
- Direct access to the millions of Grab users in Malaysia.
- Wider customer base
- More food orders than just the their store front business.
- A 10 to 20% increase in revenue.
- A more autonomous view of total earnings
- Flexibility of managing their own “online restaurant” with options to ‘temporarily close’ when the kitchen is busy
GrabFood Delivery Partner Perks
GrabFood delivery partners are the backbone of the food delivery company and thus their job benefits are carefully looked after apart from their competitive pay. Benefits include:
- Pit-stop areas to rest in between jobs
- Raincoats and face masks for use in bad weather conditions
- Discounted motorcycle service
GrabFood Is Expanding Its Service Locations
As GrabFood enters its second year, it will expand its services to include other locations such as:
- Johor Bahru
- Kota Kinabalu
The integration of GrabFood into the Grab app started on 17 April 2019.
GrabFood services in the other 5 Malaysian cities will begin on 22 April 2019.
- Are 10 Ways To Make More Money As A Grab Driver!
- The Future Of Grab – An Everyday App For Consumers
- Get More Value From Each Grab Ride With GrabRewards
- Grab Malaysia To Penalise Riders For Cancelling Rides!
- GrabFood Satisfies All Your Local Cravings!
- Get Your McD Fix Via Foodpanda + Expanded McDelivery!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!