Golden Screen Cinema just opened the first ultra-luxurious Aurum Theatre, featuring opulent halls, a contemporary continental dining experience, bespoke service and other luxuries! Let’s take a look inside!
GSC Aurum Theatre : Signature Upgraded!
Golden Screen Cinema have closed down their GSC Signature Theatres to elevate their boutique cinema brand to a whole different level, rebranding the new experience as the Aurum Theatre.
In case you are wondering – Aurum is the Latin word for gold.
Following the opening of the GSC Aurum Theatre in Johor Bahru, they will be opening another Aurum Theatre in The Gardens Mall in Kuala Lumpur.
The GSC Aurum Theatre Experience
The GSC Aurum Theatre experience begins once you enter its opulent halls, with comfortable couches to lounge away.
With your Aurum Pass, you can choose from one of three culinary options at the Jin Gastrobar :
- a curated meal platter with vegetarian options
- selected ala-carte dishes
- signature cocktails from the bar
Jin Gastrobar is a full-service restaurant that offers everything from main courses, sharing platters, and gourmet snacks – from sizzling prawns to pan-seared scallops, mentaiko pasta, etc.
Jin’s Gastrobar also offers the Gintonica – a special gin and tonic concoction of Spanish origin. It is made with premium gin and a selection of high-quality tonics and finished with botanicals.
The GSC Getha Lux Suites
A key part of the Aurum Theatre experience is the Getha Lux Suites.
Designed by Italian architect Marco Fumagalli, it offers Getha luxury recliners with 100% natural latex foam cushioning, plush pillows and a luxurious fleece blanket.
The Getha recliners have a service call button, so you can get personalised assistance from Aurum Theatre hosts, or order more food and drinks.
You can even charge your smart devices while you enjoy your movie, using the wireless and USB chargers.
GSC Aurum Theatre Price + Availability
The GSC Aurum Theatre is currently available only in Johor Bahru at The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, with a second opening soon in The Gardens Mall in Kuala Lumpur.
The Aurum Pass, which includes food and drinks and the comfort of the Getha Lux Suites, is priced at RM150 per person.
- Dramatic Escape From Major Genting Highlands Landslide!
- Massive Pipe Burst + Sinkhole At First Avenue, 1 Utama!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- The Pedigree Dog Adoption Scam Debunked! Read + SHARE!
- The Paracetamol Kills Vultures + Humans Hoax Debunked!
- The Trump Photo On A Starbucks Floor Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For The Alliance Bank & CIMB Phone Scam!
- Facebook Scam : Friends Asking To Borrow Money
- The Bangladeshi Malaysian Hoax Debunked!
- The Robbery Using Fake TNB Notice Debunked!
- Watch Out For This Maybank Personal Loan Scam!
- The Public Bank SMS Scam Exposed! Read + SHARE!
Go Back To > Lifestyle + Entertainment | Home
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!