Gurney Paragon Residences just confirmed that one of their residents tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you need to be concerned!
Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
On 16 November 2020, the JMB (Joint Management Body) of Gurney Paragon Residences in Penang confirmed that an owner residing there has tested positive for COVID-19.
As a safety precaution, they immediately disinfected the possible contaminated areas, and offered assistance to the affected residents, to minimise risks to the other owners, tenants and staff.
Gurney Paragon Residences COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
In most condominiums, the risks of being infected by another resident is relatively low. That’s because COVID-19 primarily spreads by droplets.
So unless you are sharing the same lift, or chatting at the lobby with other residents, without physical distancing or wearing face masks, you are unlikely to be affected.
MOH and the Gurney Paragon Residences management will, no doubt, be tracing the close contacts of the affected resident.
Those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested for COVID-19.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the common areas of any infectious particles.
More importantly, we need to remember to always wear a face mask in public. Face masks have been proven to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of being infected.
You should also remember to always wash your hands with soap, or use a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Royal Selangor Golf Club : 5th Case, Members Please Get Tested!
- Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah! | Rojak Pot