Sinophiles and even famous CGTN reporter Liu Xin are spreading a fake story that Western countries and media covered up the H1N1 American Pandemic Virus pandemic, while unfairly criticising China over the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
We will debunk this nonsensical claim about the H1N1 American Pandemic Virus, and show you what really happened.
H1N1 American Pandemic Virus?
China is under great pressure fighting the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, which has resulted in unfair racist attacks on Chinese and Asian-looking people in many countries, especially in the West.
Unfortunately, that situation has also encouraged Sinophiles and the Chinese propaganda arm to create false narratives to divert some of the blame.
This example about the H1N1 American Pandemic Virus was created by Gong Simi Singapore, which roughly translates as What Say You Singapore, based on Chinese propaganda.
H1N1 was started in the USA. Little efforts were made by the USA to stop the spread of the virus.
It killed 284,500 worldwide and affected 214 countries.
There was no mention by the western media that H1N1 is an American Pandemic Virus.
Now, let us show you why this is yet another fake story…
H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
We created this video to explain in just over 3 minutes why this is a Chinese propaganda effort to hit back at perceived Western bias in their fight against the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
While they may have their (arguably justifiable) reasons for doing so, it is still a lie, and must be debunked.
H1N1 Has Been Around For Ages!
H1N1 is a sub-family of influenza A viruses, some of which infect humans, while some infect pigs and others infect birds.
They are not all the same, and there have been a number of outbreaks and major pandemics, including :
- 1918 Spanish flu pandemic
- 1976 Fort Dix swine flu outbreak
- 1977 Russian flu epidemic
- 2009 A(H1N1) flu pandemic
- 2015 Indian swine flu outbreak
- 2017 Maldives swine flu outbreak
The pandemic Gong Simi Singapore and Chinese propaganda have been focusing on was the 2009 A(H1N1) flu pandemic.
CDC Did NOT Admit It Originated In The US
They keep pointing out that the CDC admitted that the 2009 swine flu pandemic originated in the US. That’s actually not accurate.
The CDC is a US agency, and was reporting on the 2009 flu pandemic from the US perspective. Their Q&A only mentioned that it was first detected in the US in April 2009.
In the first WHO report on the disease, it was pointed out that while the US reported seven confirmed cases on 24 April 2009, the Mexican government admitted that they already picked up cases from 18 March 2009 onwards.
In other words, the 2009 flu epidemic started in Mexico for more than a month, before spreading to the US and the rest of the world, creating a pandemic.
The 2009 Flu Pandemic Started In Mexico!
The claim that the 2009 swine flu pandemic started in the US is false.
That swine flu pandemic actually originated in Veracruz, Mexico. That is over 500 kilometres from the nearest US border town of Brownsville, Texas.
The Strain Is Called Pandemic Disease Mexico
After the 2009 pandemic strain was confirmed to have originated in Mexico, it was known as the A(H1N1)pdm09, which is short for Influenza A (H1N1 subtype) Pandemic Disease Mexico 2009.
It Was A National Emergency In The US
The claim that the US did nothing to stop the spread of the virus is also false.
President Barack Obama actually declared the 2009 flu pandemic a US National Emergency on 24 October 2009.
Two different vaccines were developed and introduced by November 2009. President Obama himself received the trivalent jab on 20 December 2009.
It Triggered The First Ever WHO PHEIC
The 2009 flu pandemic so alarmed the WHO that they declared their first ever PHEIC – Public Health Emergency of International Concern – in April 2009.
So any claim that there was no effort by any party to stop the spread of the virus is nonsensical.
- Shocking Indonesian 3-Ply Mask Packaging Operation!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 17 Discharged, 5 To Go!
- 1st Wuhan Coronavirus Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
- Can Bottled Water Cause Cancer?
- Princeton University Warns Of Cancer Risk From Fridge Magnets
- Kinder Joy wax coating causes cancer?
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!