The Prime Minister of Malaysia, Anwar Ibrahim, just announced that there will be no highway tolls for four days for Hari Raya 2023!
Hari Raya 2023 : No Highway Tolls For Four Days
On Tuesday, 18 April 2023, the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Anwar Ibrahim, announced that there will be no highway tolls for four days, in conjunction with Hari Raya!
In a public announcement, he said that the toll-free travel will apply to all types of vehicles travelling on 33 highways in Malaysia. The toll-free period will last for four days:
- From 12:01 AM on Wednesday, April 19, to midnight on Friday, April 21, and
- From 12:01 AM until midnight on Monday, April 24
The Prime Minister said that the toll free travel will reduce the travel costs for people travelling back to their hometowns to celebrate Hari Raya.
But please be warned that during the Hari Raya festive season, seven traffic offences will be non-compoundable, and will be referred to the courts.
Recommended : Hari Raya 2023 : Lorry Ban + Court for Traffic Offences!
Recommended : PDRM Offers Special RM50 Fine For Traffic Offences!
- Hari Raya 2023 : Lorry Ban + Court for Traffic Offences!
- Did UN call to decriminalise sex between adults + children?!
- Was Meghan Markle Stripped Of Royal Title + Banned From UK?!
- Did Joe Biden Snub UK PM Rishi Sunak In Ireland?!
- Did CNN Hide Video Of Ukraine Attacking Donetsk?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!