People are sharing a TCM method to revive a heart attack patient by slapping on the elbow pit.
They also say that doing this on a daily basis will help prevent heart attacks!
Find out what this traditional Chinese medicine method is all about, and if it really works!
Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
People are sharing a video on social media that shows a traditional Chinese medicine doctor (sinseh) curing a heart attack patient by slapping him on the elbow pit for about 2 minutes.
The video is accompanied by a story which has multiple versions. In this example, the incident happened in Singapore :
This is based on TCM belief that there are three meridian points around the left arm, that affects the heart and lungs.
The idea is that slapping the left elbow pit, until it turns red, will restore qi (energy) and blood circulation to the heart and lungs.
It also claims that slapping the left elbow pit on a daily basis can prevent heart disease, and reduce the risk of a heart attack.
No, You CANNOT Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow!
The truth is – the elbow slapping cure for heart attack is bullshit that can get people killed.
Please SHARE these facts with your family and friends :
Fact #1 : Slapping The Elbow Pit Cannot Cure / Prevent A Heart Attack!
Slapping the elbow pit will NOT revive / cure / treat someone with a heart attack.
Slapping your elbow pit every day will also NOT prevent heart disease, or a heart attack.
There is simply no scientific basis (or even logic!) behind such claims.
Traditional Chinese medical practitioners can make all kinds of claims about this method, but until they prove that it works, it is DANGEROUS to teach people to do this.
If you encounter someone suffering from a heart attack, quickly call for an ambulance, and perform CPR!
Do NOT play TCM doctor! You could well cost someone his/her life!
Fact #2 : It Has Been Debunked By Taiwanese Doctors
Back in July 2016, the Taiwanese Ministry of Health and Welfare asked doctors to publicly debunk this elbow pit slapping “cure” for a heart attack.
Formosa TV English News pointed out that believing such fake stories could result in poor outcomes (probably death) for the victims, because proper treatment would be delayed.
Fact #3 : It Does Not Appear To Have Happened In Singapore
The incident in the viral video very likely did not happen in Singapore, as claimed.
A careful listening of the voices will reveal that they are speaking Mandarin, with a Chinese accent. It most likely happened in China.
Fact #4 : It Does Not Look Like They Were Watching A Movie
A careful examination of the video will show that while they appear to be in a mini theatre, they don’t appear to be watching a movie.
A purple podium with Chinese characters can be seen on the left side of the screen, and the staff appears to be wearing purple uniforms – one is even wearing an orange sash.
It is possible that this may be some kind of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) seminar being held in a cinema.
Fact #5 : The Man Doesn’t Look Like He Had A Heart Attack
The man did not appear to be suffering from a heart attack. Instead of clutching his chest in pain, and breaking out in cold sweat, he was just unconscious.
And when they revived him, he appeared disorientated, shook his head and got up several times. He also appeared to be breathing normally.
- Did Canada Just Release Meng Wanzhou, HUAWEI CFO?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure?
- BLM Protestors Attacked Abe Lincoln Statue? Not So Fast!
- Spot The Difference : Hong Kong vs George Floyd Protestors!
- US Protestors Breaking Into White House : Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- Car Catching Fire From Hand Sanitiser Hoax Debunked!
- The Multi-Coloured Rosary Of Mother Teresa Hoax Debunked!
- Lim Guan Eng – Bitcoin Revolution Hoax Exposed!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD?
- This Man With Pink Wristband Did NOT Break Quarantine!
- Why Would Donald Trump Attack Top Glove On Twitter?
- Only A True Gentleman Knows What Is Wrong!
- Fact Check : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Trump Gang Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Ji Shan Foundation Charity Scam Exposed!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- Face Mask Recycling Scammers Exposed!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
If you like this article, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!