Conspiracy theorist Brian Young of High Impact Vlogs claimed that CARES Act was EVIDENCE of the COVID-19 plandemic.
Find out what he “discovered” about the CARES Act, and why Brian Young is yet another stupid conspiracy crackpot.
Brian Young : CARES Act Is Proof Of COVID-19 Plandemic!
Brian Young, who creates all sorts of BS videos on his YouTube channels – High Impact Vlogs and High Impact Flix, posted a sensational video yesterday to his many adoring (but idiotic) fans.
In that video, he documented “evidence” that the CARES Act was proof that the COVID-19 crisis was a plandemic – an epidemic that was planned by the governments all over the world to gain tighter control of their sheeple citizens.
We won’t share that video with you because it’s full of lies, but here is a “high impact” screenshot from his video, which summarises his “evidence” of the COVID-19 plandemic.
His video is still being shared on social media and instant messages, with adoring comments like :
Must watch this video. It shows that based on public documents…. etc, US goverment came out with an act to tackle Corona Virus way back in January 2019!!!
The CARES Act Plandemic Fiasco
Fact #1 : HR 748 Was Introduced On January 24, 2019
Brian got this one right – HR 748 was introduced on January 24, 2019. Congratulations!
Fact #2 : HR 748 Was Not The CARES Act In 2019
But he got the next fact wrong – back in 2019, HR 748 was the Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019.
Almost from the beginning, Brian got it all wrong, because he only looked at the final bill after it was signed into law.
Fact #3 : HR 748 In 2019 Had Nothing To Do With COVID-19
When it was first introduced in the House of Representatives, HR 748 was meant to repeal “the excise tax on employer-sponsored health care coverage for which there is an excess benefit (high-cost plans).”
So there goes Brian’s claim that HR 748 w as introduced as a coronavirus bill. If he only took a cursory check at the original bill, he would have discovered its original name and reason.
Fact #4 : HR 748 Only Became The CARES Act In March 2020
The Senate under Mitch McConnell refused to approve HR 748 after receiving it in July 2019. But when the COVID-19 crisis became a real problem, he dusted HR 748 off in March 2020 and gutted it for his third stimulus bill.
After massive amendments by both Senate and House, the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Act was signed into law on March 27, 2020.
Fact #5 : Brian Young Admitted He Was Wrong
After he was called out on his lies, Brian Young grudgingly admitted he was wrong. In this post, he claimed he got “a huge part of the video wrong”. Well, he got it ALL WRONG.
In his follow-up video, he spent a considerable amount of time justifying himself, while spouting more conspiracy bullshit.
Fact #5 : Brian Young Kept The Video Up
Now Brian claimed that he didn’t know about the original name and intent of HR 748, but even after he knew, he still kept the video up.
Was it for the money it was generating him from the views? Probably… because even in his comment admitting his mistake, he posted his sales pitch :
Stop Supporting Fake News!
Conspiracy crackpots like Brian Young are usually very eloquent, but they are invariably wrong because they have no qualms lying, and often see causation where there is only correlation.
Please do your part to stop the creation and spread of fake news.
STOP supporting conspiracy crackpots.
STOP sharing their videos and articles.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Why Such Long Queues At Pawn Shops On CMCO Day 1?
- Hari Raya Rush @ Kenanga Wholesale City On CMCO Day 1?
- Bank Negara Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : What Changed?
- Fact Check : UNHCR Driving Licence For Malaysia
- Kim Clement : Kim Jong-un Death Prophesy Failed Again
- Sitti Hikmawatty Fired Over Sperm In Swimming Pool Claim
- Fact Check : SGH Bills $192,068 For COVID-19 Treatment 😱
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Confident USA Created COVID-19!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Says COVID-19 Created By China!
- Fact Check : Fox News Hot Mic Leaks COVID-19 Hoax + Vaccine
- Trump Gang Vaccinated Against COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- How To Open A Pre-Cut Coconut, The Easy Way!
- Is COVID-19 An Airborne Virus? Here Are The Facts!
- Ji Shan Foundation Charity Scam Exposed!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- Face Mask Recycling Scammers Exposed!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- Doctor Died Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19
- McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Scam EXPOSED!
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Thai King Died From COVID-19 Hoax Debunked!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- Bomohs Combine Powers To Trap COVID-19 Toyol!
- Did This Malaysian Student Die From COVID-19 In London?
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!