IKEA just announced that multiple security guards at their Cheras store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
On 25 January 2021, IKEA announced that several security guards at their Cheras store tested positive for COVID-19.
The affected security guards last worked on 23 January 2021, and are now under self-quarantine until further notice from the authorities.
Their employees who were in close contact with the affected guards have already been placed under home quarantine, and are undergoing their COVID-19 swab tests.
IKEA closed their Cheras store on 25 January 2021 for cleaning and sanitisation, and for contact tracing.
Update : IKEA reopened their Cheras store on 27 January 2021, at 1 PM.
IKEA Cheras COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by IKEA on their Cheras Mall store COVID-19 exposure.
IKEA Cheras COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at IKEA Cheras on or before 23 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected guards and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall: FOUR Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!